PDA

View Full Version : Lost levels?

Advent-Lara
25th Nov 2006, 10:37
i dont konw of smeone started this subject already , but in the early trailers and goodie releases she weared a braid. It changed to a ponytail and i could live with that.

But it also showed so many cool levels , kazak was adjusted i think or nepal but i think it was a terrible mistake. It looked soo much better with the fantasy statues and such. The the nepal level now it looks like it could really exist somewhere. I dont like it and its no tomb raider style.

Do you think so too?

Gamerking
25th Nov 2006, 10:54
Your a 100% correct I want Eidos to crack open the last, lost levels; if they are still there somehow....

burt_ie
26th Nov 2006, 10:52
There was aslo a moto bike level on the roofs in japan :(

Sorin
26th Nov 2006, 11:26
The concept art for the levels almost feels like lost levels too. If all the concept material you can unlock in the game relating to the Japan level had actually been used, Japan would have been a whole other world - a very awesome one. The concept stuff was beautiful.

burt_ie
26th Nov 2006, 12:04
I have also been watching some of the Early trailers for the game and there was a lot of stuff taken out :(

I think they should have left it in... could you imagine if they had took a lot of stuff out of TR1 or other TR games years ago the way do they do now it probably would not have been half the game it was.

It seems they have the tendency to cut a lot out of games these days like they do with movies, but I really wish they wouldn't, it takes some of that rawness feeling out of games that they used to have and makes them seem too polished and slimed down. :(

Gamerking
26th Nov 2006, 20:10
Maybe they will al be in the sequel if there is one.

Advent-Lara
27th Nov 2006, 17:56
i just read on trchr. a interview which says ,

We could have made more areas, but we wanted to make sure the game was good."

Now this is lame!

Mr.LaraCroft
27th Nov 2006, 20:43
i've heard..it was because they wanted to see if tomb raider: legend would make a hit and get fans back to playing because AOD wasn't very good..but that's what i heard..but i thought AOD was good but it did have a lot of mess ups..but the story plot was good..

LaraGirl216
28th Nov 2006, 07:06
I would like to point out that if the places didn't look like they existed, Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend would become a fantasy- NOT GOOD