PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo! New conceptual art and a big announcement!!

MissLara2U
22nd Nov 2006, 18:05
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/McJustin/1.jpg

Tomb Raider: Anniversary is a celebration of Lara Croft and the people who helped make her what she is today – her fans. In North America it is a time of thanksgiving, and while the Holiday may not be universal, a message of thanks can still be sent to all.

But as most know, actions speak louder than words, so to show our thanks, we have selected six fan site webmasters to be inducted into the credits of the game. These members have been chosen based on the quality of their work, time spent in service of the franchise, as well as their dedication and loyalty to the Tomb Raider brand.

The inductees are as follows:

Justin J. Farr – www.tombraiderchronicles.com

Stellalune – www.tombraiders.net

Chris Ridgeon – www.planetlara.com

Tom Waskuc – www.laracroftonline.com

Daniel Bevers – www.tombnews.com

Shahriyar Imanov– www.tombraidercommunity.com

Treeble
22nd Nov 2006, 19:46
Awww. When I read "big announcement" I thought they'd decided to port it to the GameCube or maybe the Wii. :(

But I'm happy for you guys, definitely right decision of Eidos! :thumbsup:

enoch
22nd Nov 2006, 22:04
Jolly good show and well deserved!

:)

Advent-Lara
23rd Nov 2006, 15:48
Looks very cool , isnt that where you have to close the water stream and with these iron things you have to find? i hope someone knows what i mean because i love that lvl!

(i never remember the names of lvls)

dhama
23rd Nov 2006, 16:05
....to show our thanks, we have selected six fan site webmasters to be inducted into the credits of the game.

:rolleyes: Wow!, i'm speechless...

shurik
23rd Nov 2006, 17:15
Looks very cool , isnt that where you have to close the water stream and with these iron things you have to find? i hope someone knows what i mean because i love that lvl!

(i never remember the names of lvls)

I think you might be right! yeah I remember that lvl.

Advent-Lara
23rd Nov 2006, 18:07
Cool now i dont feel the only one :D

Treeble
23rd Nov 2006, 19:37
That level's called "the Lost Valley", and yes, most likely all screens are from that level.

Advent-Lara
23rd Nov 2006, 20:50
maybe they only release those screenshots because they didnt got very far with the levels yet? LOL!

Treeble
23rd Nov 2006, 20:57
Or probably they just don't want to show 90% of the game again, now that we know Crystal is capable of. :)