PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have problems with the DS version of Legend?

ladylinnycroft
21st Nov 2006, 18:33
has anyne bought Legend for the DS? if you have are you having problems at all? there seems to be a checkpoint bug on Japan and england....it doesn't go back to the checkpoint it's supposed to.....it takes you right back to the beginning of the level, and also has anyone got as far as england, because as soon as you are down in the crypt Lara doesn't seem to be able to do anything, or get out........thoughts

IceViking
9th Dec 2006, 17:28
has anyne bought Legend for the DS? if you have are you having problems at all? there seems to be a checkpoint bug on Japan and england....it doesn't go back to the checkpoint it's supposed to.....it takes you right back to the beginning of the level, and also has anyone got as far as england, because as soon as you are down in the crypt Lara doesn't seem to be able to do anything, or get out........thoughts

I HAVE AND I'M STUCK IN PERU

ladylinnycroft
9th Dec 2006, 20:44
where are you stuck? i now have finished the evil little game......i have to say not a bad little game except the checkpoint bugs which are extremely irritating..........let me know how i can help....

Stellalune
10th Dec 2006, 20:22
I've made it to the end boss, though I did encounter the checkpoint bugs you guys mentioned. If anyone's completed it, I'd love to hear end boss strategies. It doesn't seem to work the way it does in the "big" game.

Also, it's quite frustrating that the game doesn't tell how many rewards there are in each level. How do you know if you've found them all?

ladylinnycroft
13th Dec 2006, 10:56
well hun......i have finished the game the only advice i can give is the end boss i use excalibur...2 pulses then get out of the way....keep lara on the move but i found it was better to go near to the edge, then run half way to amanda and let her have it that way...hurts your fingers!...mmm i noticed that to about the rewards...i couldnt find anywhere that tells you.....boss wise i found rutland was the easiest and takamoto was one of the hardest...if it wasn't for the checkpoint bugs i would have finished it a lot sooner

TheJimReaper
29th Dec 2006, 11:19
I'm currently stuck in the england level of the game, and haven't noticed a problem with the checkpoints yet, but then I might not have reached that point yet.

On the subject of being stuck, can someone give me some idea of how to get out of the room with the chandlier and bell? I'm guessing it has something to do with them, but can't figure out what I need to do?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated as this is now driving me mad :mad2:

ladylinnycroft
29th Dec 2006, 13:15
that drove me mad for yonks......what you have to do is get lara to the brown rock type shape just by the wall at the end of the coffins....it actually pulls out which will enable lara to get herself up onto the plinth....i did encounter a bug too on the sea serpent battle....the last bell furthest from the bridge doesn'r respond well.....but keep trying eventually you will defeat the serpent...hope this helps

TheJimReaper
29th Dec 2006, 15:34
Thanks for your help ladylinnycroft, that part was driving me crackers, but have now got past it and completed the game.

Didn't find it to hard to kill the sea serpant, or even the bad guy at the end, and didn't have any problems with any checkpoints.

Was a bit disapointed with the end of the game through, thought that there could have been a bit more to it, if you know what I mean.

Thanks again for your help.

ladylinnycroft
29th Dec 2006, 19:36
you are most welcome