PDA

View Full Version : Help

Blooody
18th Nov 2006, 18:39
so, I'm on level 1(bolivia, or something), and I have come to the place where you are supposed to like
move some kind of rock things so that some kind of doors opens
I have been stuck there for a while, and I have no idea what to do..

and if you still don't understand what I mean, it's when you have gone trough those walls that want to crush you, and then there is like a tiger there...

anyone that knows what to do?
it would be very helpfull >.<

RuumTaedor
18th Nov 2006, 18:57
Hi Blooody. I think you are talking about crates that you can move. On the floor are three pressure plates. Your goal is to get three crates on the three pressure plates. There is already one crate on the floor that you can move onto one pressure plate. The other two crates are down in the water. One crate is under the see-saw, so pull it out. Use the see-saw to launch the crates up onto the floor area one at a time. If you're still stuck, I (or someone else) can give you more details if necessary. Good luck.

Blooody
18th Nov 2006, 19:37
Hi Blooody. I think you are talking about crates that you can move. On the floor are three pressure plates. Your goal is to get three crates on the three pressure plates. There is already one crate on the floor that you can move onto one pressure plate. The other two crates are down in the water. One crate is under the see-saw, so pull it out. Use the see-saw to launch the crates up onto the floor area one at a time. If you're still stuck, I (or someone else) can give you more details if necessary. Good luck.

thank you, I have done that, but how do I continue?, I have no idea on that either xD

Treeble
18th Nov 2006, 20:37
Climb up the chain on the left wall and hop across the ledges to reach the now open door, then. :)