PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Legend Official Site Updated

Joshorty
17th Nov 2006, 01:37
tombraider.com (www.tombraider.com)
*The Tomb Raider Anniversary section has been up there for weeks now - get yourself signed up for updates on it:D

The official site for LEGEND has been updated with Nintendo goodness and new section dedicated to our beloved Karima Adebibe:D (I'll miss her:()

Check it out:D

RuumTaedor
17th Nov 2006, 03:05
I'm glad there's an Aniversary site, but I signed up for updates on the Legend site, and I think I only got one measly update, and its contents were available on these forums anyway, so I won't bother signing up this time, I'll just check these forums for updates.

Treeble
17th Nov 2006, 14:39
It mentions a new trailer, but I can't find it? :nut:

Also, looking at the GameCube screenies got me all excited as if this was a brand new game lol. :cool:

EDIT/

There seem to be a lot of new screenshots on all platforms as well, at least I hadn't seen a number of them. :)

Joshorty
17th Nov 2006, 21:59
I know I feel that way too:D Just leaving Track one on the site reminds me of the old days when I traveled around this site looking at the screenshots.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one crazy - it said a new trailer is up but I still don't see any..

I'm glad there's an Aniversary site, but I signed up for updates on the Legend site, and I think I only got one measly update, and its contents were available on these forums anyway, so I won't bother signing up this time, I'll just check these forums for updates.
True true..well it's fun to travel around the official site once it's made anyway:D