PDA

View Full Version : Eidos today launched www.battlestations.net

Butler Winston Smith
16th Nov 2006, 17:46
To herald the official ramp up to the much anticipated release of Battlestations Midway early next year, Eidos today launched www.battlestations.net, a new website which will act as a central resource for this epic game. Featuring regularly updated media and game-related details, the new website will play host to all of the very latest news and information on the game to bring fans up to date on hot new developments as well as providing downloadable, interactive content.

xgamerms999
29th Mar 2007, 23:50
This site needs some updatin'.

It3llig3nc3
30th Mar 2007, 13:27
we might want to stop duplicating threads - like update webiste is here:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=65801

xgamerms999
30th Mar 2007, 21:46
we might want to stop duplicating threads - like update webiste is here:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=65801

This thread was started 11-16-06, when was that one started?

Lord_Zath
2nd Apr 2007, 18:18

burrrn

It3llig3nc3
2nd Apr 2007, 18:37

Well you picket the right person to "battle" with.
So the original thread was announcing the website. (SUBJECT #1)

My thread (and I admit it was opened much later) was solely dealing with the subject of why is it not updated since the game got launched. (SUBJECT #2).

So suddenly somebody jumps in and puts a comment into the original thread about updating the website whereas many discussion took place about the "update" issue somewhere else...

This is what bothers me nothing else - why re-ask a question that has already been dealt with and answered?

xgamerms999
2nd Apr 2007, 20:42
There is no need for hostilities, anyways, there was nothing that I noticed dealing with the updatidness of the webstite when I posted, and anyways, I didn't start this thread. So, I am done. See you in other threads.