PDA

View Full Version : Rewards in Legend GBA

ms_bulma
14th Nov 2006, 00:46
I have the Game Boy Advance version of Legend and I am trying to figure out how to know if you have found all the rewards in a level or not. Like I finished Bolivia and the PDA tells how many rewards I found of each kind but not the total number available. In the PC game at least it says Bronze 7/10, Silver 5/6, or however many you have found out of the total number. Is there somewhere else where it tells the total number of each type? Does anybody know?

Treeble
14th Nov 2006, 14:02
I also tried to figure that one out. Apparently you also get a cumulative total at the end of each level instead of individual stats, so don't be surprised if by the end of Peru you see "2 Gold" or some higher numbers for Bronze and Silver awards.

I'm 100% sure you don't need to collect them all to unlock all the extras though. You can buy them as you go and you might end up with a few spares (unless there's something even bigger reserved for those who managed to get every one of them). :)

ms_bulma
14th Nov 2006, 19:38
Thanks. I was going to redo Bolivia if I missed something but I guess I'll just keep going. I appreciate the reply. :)