PDA

View Full Version : Lara - Real person?!

Croftie
11th Nov 2006, 19:16
Probably a dumb question, but was there anyone in particular who did all the running around (i.e. "played the part of" Lara) in TRL?

She looks so real and life-like, that it makes me wonder! ;-)

Joe.

Treeble
11th Nov 2006, 19:52
Does Lara live in our world or do we now live in hers? ;)

ditom
11th Nov 2006, 21:19
It's doesn't matter for me is she real or not. She is only the one women that I love

Headache
12th Nov 2006, 17:20
No, unfortunately there is no real Lara. Just the people (i.e, Karima Adebibe, Angelina Jolie :whistle:) who act as Lara.
But if she was real, she would indeed be a unique person.

LaraGirl216
13th Nov 2006, 06:54
No, unfortunately there is no real Lara. Just the people (i.e, Karima Adebibe, Angelina Jolie :whistle:) who pretend to be Lara.
But if she was real, she would indeed be a unique person.

Definatly

paranoid_angel
13th Nov 2006, 17:50
Yeah they went to all these places; king arthur's tomb, nepal, boliva etc, with a bunch of cameras and they filmed it all when Laura Cruz acted out everything and played with guns. And then they just digitalized it. Totally :lol:

no, seriously no.

StarChampagne
13th Nov 2006, 20:09
That leads to an interesting question... what if Lara was real?

I'd go see her house :)

Terminatorvs
13th Nov 2006, 21:49
I hate to disappoint you, lads and ladies, but, unfortunately, Lara is not real. She's a computer game character. If there was a person like Lara, she would die of boredom - there isn't any tombs in our realm to raid. And, I'm afraid, no T-rexes either. What a shame. :(

Treeble
13th Nov 2006, 21:52
Well, obviously if there was such an archaeologist she wouldn't uncover all of Egyptian's secrets and unleash a god in a week, but would rather spend a couple of years, maybe decades, trying to fit all the pieces together into the much larger puzzle. ;)

Headache
13th Nov 2006, 22:19
If there was a person like Lara, she would die of boredom - there isn't any tombs in our realm that to raid. And, I'm afraid, no T-rexes either. What a shame. :(
Thank you for pointing that out, Terminatorvs :D

:whistle:

dufflover
19th Nov 2006, 10:42
Yeah they went to all these places; king arthur's tomb, nepal, boliva etc, with a bunch of cameras and they filmed it all when Laura Cruz acted out everything and played with guns. And then they just digitalized it. Totally :lol:

haha don't discount it completely. OK, so they aren't going into tombs and firing guns and what not but more and more games now use real life motion capture data.
Don't know if they used it in making Legend though, doubt it.

Treeble
19th Nov 2006, 14:44
Lara was totally animated by hand - no mocap -, and I suspect every other baddie was just as well. :)