PDA

View Full Version : Eidos is excited to announce the Nintendo DS, GBA, and Nintendo GameCube version

Butler Winston Smith
10th Nov 2006, 16:24
These new platforms challenge Nintendo gamers to solve puzzles, discover artifacts, and experience the world of adventure that only Lara Croft invites you to.

In the seventh game in the history of the Tomb Raider franchise, find out what makes Lara who she is. Her deepest darkest secrets are revealed as she challenges you to compete in a way you’ve never done before.

Experience the new features that take advantage of the DS’s touch screen both in the gameplay and through a series of mini-games. Show your friends who can’t be beaten using the DS’s wireless multiplayer capabilities.

Get ready Nintendo fans, because now you can experience Lara Croft on your favorite systems when Tomb Raider: Legend on the Nintendo DS, GBA and Gamecube ships to store shelves throughout North America on November 14th!

Treeble
10th Nov 2006, 19:43
Get ready Nintendo fans, because now you can experience Lara Croft on your favorite systems when Tomb Raider: Legend on the Nintendo (...) Gamecube ships to store shelves throughout North America on November 14th!

Finally! Is there anything exclusive to the GCN version, after all we had to wait 7 months to get it! Anyway, regardless of there being extras or not, I'll be getting mine pretty soon (and here's hoping to get further TR titles on Nintendo platforms as well)! Thanks for the great news! :thumbsup:

10th Nov 2006, 21:09
Kool! I saw all 3 versions in GAME (UK) today. The DS version has a trading mode, but no multiplayer functions.... Trading what exactly? All 3 have the same ps2 style box yada yada. Haven't seen much to promote the arrival of Legend on the Nintendo platforms...

Treeble
10th Nov 2006, 21:32
The rewards system appears to work differently on the HumanSoft versions. You collect and "buy" the extras you want to unlock, so if I've got something you don't then maybe we can trade. I think that's what it means, at least.

MissLara2U
11th Nov 2006, 01:03
Thanks for the info Butler. You can download rolling footage of Tomb Raider Legend on the DS courtesy of HumanSoft here (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/mobile_ds_movies.html).

Joshorty
11th Nov 2006, 02:34
Thanks Butler, for handin' down the news and MissLara2U for the video footages:D!! I'm actually literally amazed at this - I new it'd look stunning, even if the graphics are a bit outdated.

This is a very interesting port for the nintendo portable platforms:D!