PDA

View Full Version : the lara manor!

jwanleo
4th Nov 2006, 21:52
hello...

my friends I want to ask you , in lara manor level , in the room whose Ailster is reading book , there is library it seems we can open it . and I suspect there is 4 books must be put it in library to open it .

I don't know what way to I open the library.

because I want to collect all medals in this level.
I don't take the gold medal and 2 silver medals yet.

question: what is the job of the waiter (the old man) in this level?

my regards.

invader
4th Nov 2006, 23:16
I won't give any spoilers, but you need the guns or the grapple to act on shinny objects... and the books are part of a further puzzle.

jwanleo
6th Nov 2006, 22:42
I want curative answer! ... please:thumbsup:

Headache
6th Nov 2006, 22:59
I want curative answer! ... please:thumbsup:
Have you actually tried to figure things out first? It takes a bit of doing/thinking, but Im sure you can do it.

jwanleo
7th Nov 2006, 18:53
thank you my friend Headache I actually tried to figure things out first , but no way. this problem drive me to be crazy :( :confused:

jwanleo
8th Nov 2006, 14:34
thank you my friend Headache ;) because you encouraged me to solve the problem , frankly after I read your reply I braved the problem and solved it. :)

but one silver medal only isn't appear , and when I see the PDA the main mission "Explore the manor and uncover its secrets" is not checked ! :eek:
note:I went to all rooms. :mad2:

Headache
8th Nov 2006, 23:37
thank you my friend Headache ;) because you encouraged me to solve the problem , frankly after I read your reply I braved the problem and solved it. :)

but one silver medal only isn't appear , and when I see the PDA the main mission "Explore the manor and uncover its secrets" is not checked ! :eek:
Glad to hear that :)

But for that stubborn silver award, make sure you examine things closely. Niches, hidden areas, behind things, etc. Good luck.

jwanleo
9th Nov 2006, 14:28
I completed the lara's manor ....:)
thank u Headache 4 your nice words.

" behind things" this word help me:thumbsup: :) ;)

gamerofhell
18th Nov 2006, 10:57

look on this site www.gamerevolution.com/faq/pc/tomb_raider_legend#