PDA

View Full Version : Ghana: Does the shortcut work in the patched game??

invader
4th Nov 2006, 19:07
I've finished Ghana in time trial the looong way (with some cheats tho) because I was unable to make the tricky jump "shortcut" and after some hours trying I was fed up.

My question is: does that tricky jump work only for the unpatched game?? I've been played with the latest patch, so I wonder if the developers "fixed" that perhaps. When I try to make the jump following the instructions and the movie I saw on the web, Lara seems to want to grap something but the rock still blocks her.

Anyway, the level is finished and I am just curious.

aussie500
6th Nov 2006, 03:29
Shortcut works no matter what version you have, the update patches do not effect it. Not sure how you would go trying to do it on a PSP though, l am not sure if anyone ever managed it on one of them, but PC, PS2, XBox, and XBox 360 you can do it

invader
7th Nov 2006, 04:12
I guess I should keep trying it just for fun.. Do you have any tips you could share?

Shortcut works no matter what version you have, the update patches do not effect it. Not sure how you would go trying to do it on a PSP though, l am not sure if anyone ever managed it on one of them, but PC, PS2, XBox, and XBox 360 you can do it