PDA

View Full Version : Restart level

CaninD
4th Nov 2006, 15:22
Hi,
I'm sure this has been asked before but I have not logged-in in a while but... Is there a way to restart a level? I'm stuck in crazystan and can't get out. I would like to just replay the level from the beginning like the previous TR's could.
Thanks
Ken
:mad2:

Headache
4th Nov 2006, 15:34
Go to load/save on your main menu, and you should see 'replay level'. Click on it, and Kazakhstan might be there.
I say might because Im not sure if you have to complete the whole level to replay it.

CaninD
4th Nov 2006, 15:37
Thanks for the reply but you are correct, it's not there. I even replayed the level before it to see if it would then start the next level from the beginning but... nope!

Headache
4th Nov 2006, 15:39
Where are you in the level?

CaninD
4th Nov 2006, 15:44
I used the magnetic gun and was just about to cross to the other side of the room using the movable catwalk when I noticed a silver reward I had missed. So I went over to it and then realized that the bi-doors no longer opened so I'm stuck on the floor level and can't get back to the magnetic gun area.

Headache
4th Nov 2006, 15:54
Where was your last checkpoint, if you remember?
I ask because if the last one was back up top, you could skip the silver reward for now, finish the level, then go back and replay it, and save the reward once you get it (meaning you wouldn't have to finish after that). But to go back to that checkpoint you'd have to go back to where you last saved it (which would be.... where?), or you'd have to kill yourself.

But if there was a checkpoint when you dropped down... Well... could you go back up the the way you went the first time...? Or is it all electrified?

CaninD
4th Nov 2006, 15:59
Unfortunately I save at a checkpoint that's on the ground. I can go up to the side where the generator is but the doors to go through the control room are closed now. When I load game from the main menu, it puts me right there on the ground.

Headache
4th Nov 2006, 16:03
You're sure they're closed?
The broken doors that open and close to the room that had the shield in it?

CaninD
4th Nov 2006, 16:07
Yup, they're closed. I saw an earlier post that said the same thing about the doors but no one ever answered as to how to restart the level.

Headache
4th Nov 2006, 16:09
My apologies mate. I have no idea what else to do. Maybe someone else will be able to help you. :(

CaninD
4th Nov 2006, 16:09
no problem, thanks for your help :)