PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Gargoyle in Terces Plaza

AncientCrone
4th Nov 2006, 13:53
I just KNOW I'm missing something obvious (be kind, I'm a newbie) but I cannot

get over the fence to get behind the Gargoyle Statue in Terces Plaza to get the loot stashed there. I'm sure I'm in the right place (just had first meet with Keeper) - small area, steps up to door that won't open, gargoyle statue in grassy area behind a low metal fence. I've jumped, I've mantled, I even tried to get on top of the barrel and jump from there but got stuck between the barrel and fence and couldn't get out!!!! Had to restart the game!

Please help - what am I missing? What am I doing wrong?

Tin Star
4th Nov 2006, 14:17
I just KNOW I'm missing something obvious (be kind, I'm a newbie) but I cannot

get over the fence to get behind the Gargoyle Statue in Terces Plaza to get the loot stashed there. I'm sure I'm in the right place (just had first meet with Keeper) - small area, steps up to door that won't open, gargoyle statue in grassy area behind a low metal fence. I've jumped, I've mantled, I even tried to get on top of the barrel and jump from there but got stuck between the barrel and fence and couldn't get out!!!! Had to restart the game!

Please help - what am I missing? What am I doing wrong?

I always go up the steps and take a running jump over the railing on the steps then jump back over it once I have the gems.

Tin Star

AncientCrone
5th Nov 2006, 10:54
I always go up the steps and take a running jump over the railing on the steps then jump back over it once I have the gems.

Tin Star

THANK YOU. Worked first time!
(I usually play RPGs; this is my first try at a stealth game and I'm finding it really hard. I still haven't really cottoned on as to how to play a stealth game yet, hence my daft question. At the moment I'm reloading on messups every few minutes it seems! And it takes me a few tries to get the right solution. But it is so engrossing ... I sit down to play, next thing I know, 3 hours have passed (but only 20 minutes of gameplay :(
But I'm sticking with it - the penny will drop eventually!

Tin Star
5th Nov 2006, 14:26
THANK YOU. Worked first time!
(I usually play RPGs; this is my first try at a stealth game and I'm finding it really hard. I still haven't really cottoned on as to how to play a stealth game yet, hence my daft question. At the moment I'm reloading on messups every few minutes it seems! And it takes me a few tries to get the right solution. But it is so engrossing ... I sit down to play, next thing I know, 3 hours have passed (but only 20 minutes of gameplay :(
But I'm sticking with it - the penny will drop eventually!

Glad I could help you get on your way again and if by chance you need more help along the way just give a yell and you will have it no matter what the question is.

Tin Star

AncientCrone
6th Nov 2006, 13:06
Thanks Tin Star - that's reassuring to know (as I'm bound to be back!)