PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong..

Branndy
1st Nov 2006, 15:00
in the game i got two problems:

1st: the cd wont save anything on the memory card..says its corrupted.. how do i fix it?

2nd: whenever i get to anaya.. then i pass until the part when i need to go n the motor bike it wont come it comes the cinematic when lara tells zip to tell anaya that shes on her way it just comes a black screen and doesnt come.. (sorry i dont know the names very well) what should i do?

Terminatorvs
1st Nov 2006, 22:45
Check your "TRL" DVD and your memory card.

aussie500
2nd Nov 2006, 03:42
in the game i got two problems:

1st: the cd wont save anything on the memory card..says its corrupted.. how do i fix it?

2nd: whenever i get to anaya.. then i pass until the part when i need to go n the motor bike it wont come it comes the cinematic when lara tells zip to tell anaya that shes on her way it just comes a black screen and doesnt come.. (sorry i dont know the names very well) what should i do?

l take it since you are talking about a memory card that you are playing the PS2 version, try playing the game using another memory card. You could check the disc to make sure it is clean, and not obviously scratched, if you still get a blank screen after doing all of the above, just take the disc back it must be faulty, there is nothing you can do with a PS2 game to make it work

Branndy
3rd Nov 2006, 17:52
im kinda new at the ps2 and i dont really know how to do stuff exept puting and playing.. so how do i check the TRL dvd?

RuumTaedor
3rd Nov 2006, 18:11
Hi Branndy. I'll assume you know how to try a different memory card. As for the DVD...

You could check the disc to make sure it is clean, and not obviously scratched
I think what aussie500 really means is to check to make sure there is no dirt or gunk (technical term) on the DVD surface, and that the DVD surface has no scratches. ;) Take a good DVD and look at the data surface (not the label side) in the light. See how shiny and mirror-like it is? Now look at your Legend DVD. It may be shiny, but are there any scratches? If so, aussie500 has good advice.

Branndy
3rd Nov 2006, 19:02
lol i know how to check but i didnt understand what Terminatorvs meant by
Check your "TRL" DVD but i know how to heck cds if there scratched or dirty and stuff..its like a computeer but the memory card is new to me..