PDA

View Full Version : tombraideranniversary.com - Tomb Raider Series Tribute - NOW OPEN!

PlanetLara
30th Oct 2006, 23:21
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h179/djb1988/traebanner.jpg

A Planet Lara and Tomb Raider Chronicles Tribute to the Tomb Raider Series.

Tomb Raider – One of the most influential and powerful games in the history of computer games, inspiring and bringing entertainment to millions of fans worldwide! As the fans of the series, we only see the final version of things. The result of all of the hard work, the games.

For years a veil of mystery has surrounded the series. We’ve seen what the games are capable of, but how were they all made? For the first time ever, the fans of the series will be invited to view what went on behind closed doors. A special ‘behind the scenes’ viewing awaits the fans of the series alongside <b>exclusive material</b> the likes the world has never seen.

With special thanks to everyone involved in the Tomb Raider series from Core Design and Eidos Interactive.

Planet Lara and Tomb Raider Chronicles Proudly present - http://www.tombraideranniversary.com for TR1 to TR3 and http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/ for TR4 and TR5

The tomb is open… It’s time to see what’s inside.

GoranAgar
31st Oct 2006, 06:45
Very cool website. :thumbsup:

Shehi
31st Oct 2006, 11:50
Yeah, indeed... Thanks Chris and Daniel for the hard work!!! :)

Treeble
1st Nov 2006, 01:43
Nice work. Thanks. :thumbsup:

I particularly liked the thought put on the CD, but I think that running a spell checker (or maybe even a second read) on the inside/back would make it look a tad more professional. I'm no native English speaker, but quite a few things caught my eye. The "Tomb Raider 111 Theme" particularly reminds me of 14 year old boys with all their "ZOMG ITS TEH BEST!!11111111" talk.

Anyway, just a thought. I'm still grateful for your work.

EDIT/

By the way, I finally unpacked and checked the songs. Some of them are really lo-fi, but it's alright. There are some doubles too (19/25 and 22/26).

imported_Mark_
1st Nov 2006, 03:34
I love the design and the contents of this site. Well done, Chris & Daniel! :thumbsup:

Johnny
1st Nov 2006, 14:33
Wow! Beautiful design and nice info! :thumbsup:

blue_box
2nd Nov 2006, 17:07
PlanetLara, your site is a great gift for all Tomb fans!

Most of all i was glad to find there TR2 character artwork :thumbsup:
I've got a quastion: who is the author of those pics?
Some designer from Core?

Haagen dazs
2nd Nov 2006, 21:59
Hi guys, thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated. it has been a real joy to make the site.

PlanetLara, your site is a great gift for all Tomb fans!

Most of all i was glad to find there TR2 character artwork :thumbsup:
I've got a quastion: who is the author of those pics?
Some designer from Core?

Hi blue_box,

Unfortunately we aren't entirely sure who produced the artwork for TR2. The initials are JMR. The only artists we are aware of that worked on Tomb Raider 2 are the following:

Peter Duncan, Richard morton, Andy Sandham, Christian Russel and Lee Pullen.

CatSuit&Ponytail
3rd Nov 2006, 11:20
That is a very cool site, very informative and deep. I like it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D