PDA

View Full Version : really stuck!!

natt06
29th Oct 2006, 21:40
stuck in the tomb with all water n raft etc in ghana can someone please help??

RuumTaedor
29th Oct 2006, 22:25
I think I know where you are, but I'm not sure. You can't swim against the current, so you have to get on the raft and use the grapple to pull yourself to the other side and jump off the raft. If this isn't where you are, you'll have to be more specific.

Headache
30th Oct 2006, 00:31
You can't swim against the current
Which waterfall..? The little one at the beginning where the raft is on the other side and you have to grapple it, or the puzzle/mechanism room?
(But not quite true for the mechanism room)... If you press the... I think it's the 'crouch' button in time with the strokes (if you have PC)... Not to hard. And I think it goes faster, too.

RuumTaedor
30th Oct 2006, 02:31
Not the beginning where you grapple the raft. The puzzle ruum (:p) way above the water wheels where you activate the statue to open the gate so the water will flow. Perhaps I have not remembered the current properly, so maybe you can actually swim everywhere, but the point is that you need the raft to jump onto an area that you can't reach while swimming in the water. Of course, this may not be the area that natt06 means, we still need confirmation.