PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Peru

cats_space
29th Oct 2006, 09:55
:mad2: Hi, I'm playing on 360 and up to the interactive part in peru when the floor falls away underneath Lara. I have managed to get past this once but any button/dial i use arent working. Any hints?

Terminatorvs
29th Oct 2006, 10:00
Be more concrete. Did you get past the scene or it doesn't work at all? Or is it that after the scene the controller stops responding?

cats_space
29th Oct 2006, 10:04
I haver got past it before and got into japan. It seems nothing I try is working now

Terminatorvs
29th Oct 2006, 15:00
I'm afraid I can't help you there. Sorry.

Legend_of_Lara
29th Oct 2006, 16:55
sorry,i am Turkish.i don't know English really much.(sorry:( :( :( :o )i couldn't understand your problem.:scratch: where do you stuck in Peru?(excuse for my English:o )

RuumTaedor
29th Oct 2006, 18:46
Hmm. If you've gotten past the interactive cut scene before, then you know what to press when prompted to get past the cut scene. If you've gotten that far, then your controller must be working. Usually when you provide the correct input you hear a "ding", at least in Windows you do, I assume you hear something similar in the Xbox 360. Are you saying your Xbox 360 is acting as if you are not pressing anything? You are given a visual prompt to press something, you press the correct button, you don't hear a "ding" and Lara dies as a result of not providing the correct input? If you press the wrong button, you should get a visual cue that the wrong button was pressed. If you got up to the cut scene, there's no reason why you can't get past the cut scene. Weird.