PDA

View Full Version : resurrecting uma

Guardian OF The Reaver
27th Oct 2006, 20:53
After the final battle with the hylden lord in blood omen 2, And after kain realized he was wrong about uma. Why not just resurrect her.

I mean he did indeed kill her and diliver punishment as it was due, but if he loved her as mush as we believe he did why not raise her.

Turaziel
28th Oct 2006, 00:17
I don't think Kain has the power or knowledge at that time to restore a Vampire to life.
If she was human he could've but not a vampire.

Smoke_Z
28th Oct 2006, 22:25
Traitors and weaklings deserve no second thought, at least I think that fits with Kain at the time. Even if she turned out not to be the former, she did prove herself the latter.

Besides, even if he could, doing so would mean admitting he had been wrong, and Kain was too much of a jerk to admit that.

dragonfly2
29th Oct 2006, 19:39
:thumbsup: I absolutely agree with Smoke Z . Besides Uhma did steal the Nexus Stone from Kain and to Him she is still a traitor and desserved what she got .

TheWatcher
13th Nov 2006, 03:11
I don't think Kain has the power or knowledge at that time to restore a Vampire to life.
If she was human he could've but not a vampire.Well, there goes the whole theory that Kain raised Vorador. :whistle:
Unless of course it was elder Kain. Which I would think would make the younger Kain veeery suspicious.

Raziel'sRevenge
13th Nov 2006, 17:08
I tend to agree with the idea that Kain was too set in his ways to resurect Umah even if he could.

Irmok the Mad
27th May 2007, 01:39
Kain had to of raised Vorador. He mentioned to him after Vorador found out about him killing Umah... "Do you so wish to return to the grave, old man?"

Vorador was by Kain's side during his conquest of Nosgoth (as seen in the intro FMV).