PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so what's all going on?

gingerspice+tombobsessed
26th Oct 2006, 22:03
I haven't had a computer for 2 months, and I just got it back and now there's all this stuff. This is what I have understood from all the reading, please tell me if I'm right:

Tomb Raider DVD game coming out on November 6, 2006 - it's kind of like an interactive board game right?

Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary coming out between November and early 2007 - so far there hasn't been anything like trailers or screenshots but maybe they just want this one to be secret

Tomb Raider 8 planned for PS3 in 2008

ok so is that all right and if there's anything else I'm missing please tell me. thanks for catchin' me up haha.

Headache
26th Oct 2006, 22:23
Tomb Raider DVD game coming out on November 6, 2006 - it's kind of like an interactive board game right?
Not a board game, the actual AOD game, only on a different... 'platform'.

Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary coming out between November and early 2007 - so far there hasn't been anything like trailers or screenshots but maybe they just want this one to be secret
It was Eidos's project... But they handed the reins over to CD I believe... Supposedly it's a remake of TR1.

Tomb Raider 8 planned for PS3 in 2008
Again.... Supposedly.
IMO, that seems way to soon.

Treeble
26th Oct 2006, 22:25
IMO, that seems way to soon.

It's still two years away! :eek: How soon is soon? :scratch:

Headache
26th Oct 2006, 22:43
It's still two years away! :eek: How soon is soon? :scratch:
:eek: Ok ok, Im sorry!!
*runs away from angstful TREEBLE*

(Im probably annoyed they won't come out with the PC version as soon. And dude, it's almost 2007. More like one year.)

Treeble
26th Oct 2006, 23:28
*runs away from angstful TREEBLE*

(it's almost 2007. More like one year.)

LOL @ "angstful". :lol:

It really depends wheter it will come early 2008 or late 2008. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd decide to push TR releases back to November so they catch in the holiday season. I think Legend was meant to be released on November 2005 before it got pushed back to first half of 2006, wasn't it? :)

aussie500
27th Oct 2006, 07:43
The iDVD game is more like an interactive movie, where you choose what action to take and the result is pre programed, you need to aim with the crosshairs and occasionally get interactive cutscenes where you will need to press the appropriate buttons or remember a particular sequence of buttons to progress. Story is the AOD one with possibly a slightly different ending. More aimed at non gamers, although it can still be fun to play. AE game will be out early next year, and Tomb Raider 8 will be available on other next gen platforms, although possibly the current gen ones are going to miss out

voltz
29th Oct 2006, 00:03
PC is always current gen, that's something we can forever look forward to. :rasp: