PDA

View Full Version : help me please for tomb raider- in tokyo

nick71
25th Oct 2006, 15:51
at first please forgive me for my bad english. i have one problem i tomb raider legent. i m in tokyo now and i m in control room. i cant hit the wres who cach the control panel and after to pull it down. please how i can hit the wires. i try anything. i start from the begin the game 5 times and when i go in tokyo i cant go more down to contineu the game. please anybody help me. thank you very much and i m waiting you news.

Legend_of_Lara
25th Oct 2006, 15:59
at first please forgive me for my bad english. i have one problem i tomb raider legent. i m in tokyo now and i m in control room. i cant hit the wres who cach the control panel and after to pull it down. please how i can hit the wires. i try anything. i start from the begin the game 5 times and when i go in tokyo i cant go more down to contineu the game. please anybody help me. thank you very much and i m waiting you news.
the control room where you kill mercenaries?if it's it try to hit the middle the control panel's hooks(which are left-up and right-up)and pull the control panel with your grapple.it will fall down...

RuumTaedor
25th Oct 2006, 16:22
Hi nick71. If your problem is trying to shoot something specific, you have to use accurate aim. In Windows it is the Z key. Good luck.

Legend_of_Lara
25th Oct 2006, 16:28
In Windows it is the Z key.
In PS2 its R3

gamerofhell
25th Oct 2006, 17:34
In PS2 its R3
on xbox 360 click the right stick

PinCushion
25th Oct 2006, 18:35
for all the consoles its pressing the right analog stick.

nick71
26th Oct 2006, 18:34
Hi nick71. If your problem is trying to shoot something specific, you have to use accurate aim. In Windows it is the Z key. Good luck.
thank you for your advice but i still have problem. i use the z key wich is the R3 to shoot the hook left and right up of the control panel and lara dont shoot up she only shoot strait front left and right i try to shoot up with z key and nothing only left right and front. what i can do to shoot up? thank you for your help.

RuumTaedor
26th Oct 2006, 23:39
Hmm. I am unclear as to whether you are using Windows or PS2, but it still sounds like you are not using accurate aim properly. I can tell you to use accurate aim, but after that I can't explain why it doesn't work for you. Try with the guns out and try with them holstered. Have you changed your controls? Look in the game menus for accurate aim, or try looking in the manual for "accurate aim". If you are playing Tomb Raider Legend, then accurate aim is in the manual. I don't have any other ideas at the moment.

Treeble
26th Oct 2006, 23:50
Make sure you're standing still and when you press Z the camera will change to a shoulder-mounted perspective. Then you can move your mouse to about any direction and use the same fire button you'd use normally (left or right mouse click?).

To me it seems like you're holding Z down and simply firing away while rotating Lara. :scratch: