PDA

View Full Version : Lego Star Wars 2, constant Crashes/Freezes, please HELP!!!

josh_t
24th Oct 2006, 15:39
Hi, i recently started playing Lego Star Wars 2, great game, however i have soooo may problems with crashes and freezes, making it impossible to reach the end of all levels. First my game wouldn't even start, fixed that via creating a Win2k icon on desktop, then it crashed where C3PO and R2D2 pass through the door, fixed that with patch and replacing .exe's with ones from www.gamecopyworld.com. However my game is now crashing at the same places in each level all the time, in the Hoth Battle it crashes after you pass through the second course and also crasehs on Wastleands of Jun.....

I have checked all my system requirements, i have way more than minimum and i've done all i can to fix these random crashes!

PLEAAAAAASe Help
:mad2:

Mike_B
24th Oct 2006, 15:50
I believe Lucasarts published Lego Starwars 2, they probably have a support page up.

josh_t
24th Oct 2006, 18:41
I have already visited their site, where i obtained a patch, however this patch has not fixed a thing. I have also contacted them and their forums, to find no solution to my probelm wahtso ever. I just wonder whether anyone here has any solutions?

Cheers