PDA

View Full Version : How can i pass this level? :)

isapiedade
22nd Oct 2006, 00:41
Hiiiiii!!!!
Somebody helps me!
How can i pass the level when the rock walls are closing (moving) too fast? Is there any trick to make Laura run faster? :scratch: it's driving me nuts :mad2: :nut:

Bloody Angel of Darkness
22nd Oct 2006, 01:00
In Bolivia? Just roll through the first pair of walls.In order to get through the other rocks you have to use that box with the scull inside it.Push it through the walls and you'll stop them.

Treeble
22nd Oct 2006, 01:03
Hi.

Lara (not Laura, please) can drag a cage that's nearby and place it inbetween the closing walls, so they don't close completely and you can run through the narrow corridor.

Rolling also makes Lara move significantly faster, but try avoiding to chain it into a gymnastic leap combo as that slows you down. :)

AmandaPanda09
23rd Oct 2006, 08:04
Once you see that cage box You make Lara push from behind it, and with the right timing, the box should jam the two walls from meeting completly.You do this again for another moving wall since there's two, and once you're out of there, you're fine :)

LaraGirl216
23rd Oct 2006, 09:37
Hiiiiii!!!!
Somebody helps me!
How can i pass the level when the rock walls are closing (moving) too fast? Is there any trick to make Laura run faster? :scratch: it's driving me nuts :mad2: :nut:

When you need help please could you be a bit clearer, we need to know what you are doing and where you are. :)