PDA

View Full Version : Character customization

Vampshroom
5th Oct 2013, 21:38
Would be neat. and i dont know if they are already thinking of this,but would be cool to make each class look different and the way you want,such as different armor sets,weapons,ect. im not sure what could be on thee vampires though :/

Raziel1228
5th Oct 2013, 21:44
I was thinking of a skin system where the character gets a remodel and such(not a big one but like a change in his apperance enough so it can count.) Like the Razielim having a skin that shows them before they devolved. Or a Sarafan skin for the humans.

ZeroFernir
5th Oct 2013, 22:00
I was thinking of a skin system where the character gets a remodel and such(not a big one but like a change in his apperance enough so it can count.) Like the Razielim having a skin that shows them before they devolved. Or a Sarafan skin for the humans.

Skins is the topic of the moment. It would not give advantage to older players, but would please them all. For the Vampires, Lieutenant skins. For humans, Mortanius, Moebius and Ariel could be nice =P

LordNekronom
5th Oct 2013, 23:11
I would remind everyone that there are already customization options in the game, if you watch the trailer you see a razielim with a weird headdrace/crown and one with feathered wings

ZeroFernir
6th Oct 2013, 00:10
I would remind everyone that there are already customization options in the game, if you watch the trailer you see a razielim with a weird headdrace/crown and one with feathered wings

Yeah, but more apparent changes would be nice...as a Raziel outfit for the Razielim...

Rivenmjk
6th Oct 2013, 00:40
I would highly be interested if an even further expanded customization option were implemented in the final release :)
(for example,different hair,eye shades on the humans,more female options for us female players too,in all races!)

Vampmaster
6th Oct 2013, 10:15
Since the Nosgoth is both free-to-play and free-to-win, the customisation is the only way SE have left to make money from the game. They've already said there will be lots.

LordNekronom
6th Oct 2013, 17:12
Yeah, but more apparent changes would be nice...as a Raziel outfit for the Razielim...

I agree on that 100% and the devs did hint on it in the Q A session on youtube, and considering this is square enix we are talking about ( final fantasy, kingdom hearts ) we can expect that they will have some awesome features for customization in character with the legacy of kain series, think of something as a dark goth Sephiroth look for a less de/evolved Razielim, basically a Raziel with long hair not kept in a ponytail.

Vampmaster
6th Oct 2013, 19:58
I agree on that 100% and the devs did hint on it in the Q A session on youtube, and considering this is square enix we are talking about ( final fantasy, kingdom hearts ) we can expect that they will have some awesome features for customization in character with the legacy of kain series, think of something as a dark goth Sephiroth look for a less de/evolved Razielim, basically a Raziel with long hair not kept in a ponytail.

SE is more than one studio. Nosgoth is being developed by the SE team in London and Psyonix in San Diago. They'd most likely have their own separate style from the studio that did the Final Fantasy games.

ZeroFernir
6th Oct 2013, 22:29
SE is more than one studio. Nosgoth is being developed by the SE team in London and Psyonix in San Diago. They'd most likely have their own separate style from the studio that did the Final Fantasy games.

Probably it is true, but do not excludes the possibillity of a customisation option based on other games from SE. (even though some of them would look awfull in the game...)

Anacrothe
7th Oct 2013, 04:01
Costumes would be great ._.

ZeroFernir
7th Oct 2013, 12:35
Costumes would be great ._.

Agreed... specially for the Razielim =P why is he naked??? -.-'

LordNekronom
7th Oct 2013, 13:17
Agreed... specially for the Razielim =P why is he naked??? -.-'

He isn't naked, the devs said so, they also said that the fleshy clothing doesn't help to emphasize this :D

ZeroFernir
7th Oct 2013, 13:19
He isn't naked, the devs said so, they also said that the fleshy clothing doesn't help to emphasize this :D

Surelly not =P

WraithShadow13
10th Oct 2013, 03:09
I'm a huge fan of games with character customization, so i'm hoping that they put in a considerable amount to this game, both visually as well as ability wise. Although i have to admit that i would love to get a Razielim looking as human as possible rather than playing the heavily degenerated looking version. still though i'll be curious to see what all powers each class can choose from as well.

Vampmaster
10th Oct 2013, 09:41

Where did they say that? I've been trying to ask Eric about this, but can't get any response.

LordNekronom
10th Oct 2013, 11:22
Where did they say that? I've been trying to ask Eric about this, but can't get any response.

the Q A :D

Vampmaster
10th Oct 2013, 11:28
the Q A :D

I must have missed that bit. Can you be more specific?

LordNekronom
11th Oct 2013, 19:21
I must have missed that bit. Can you be more specific?

if you are asking me to view the whole stuff again and give you the exact time of the comment, out of principle, no freakin way :D

Vampmaster
11th Oct 2013, 20:08
I believe you, I was just being lazy. I wasn't asking you to watch the whole thing again. I can re-watch it myself now I'm back home.

Baldorog
16th Oct 2013, 08:41
I think it would be nice when you play human your items would have maximum weight and you can be able to build your own setup for example you can choose different armor which can take more damage from vampires but some cost of move speed or very light armor and you can move really fast but will die easier when take damage.
Some armor with better camouflage that you will be harder to see but with good camouflage you can only use lower damage bows.
You will be able choose different kind of arrows to your bow like poison, fire, stun, blind, etc.
or if you give away 1 ability you can equip other type of weapon like support weapon slows vampire but doesn't do much damage.

Squarezilla
16th Oct 2013, 11:19
I think it would be nice when you play human your items would have maximum weight and you can be able to build your own setup for example you can choose different armor which can take more damage from vampires but some cost of move speed or very light armor and you can move really fast but will die easier when take damage.
Some armor with better camouflage that you will be harder to see but with good camouflage you can only use lower damage bows.
You will be able choose different kind of arrows to your bow like poison, fire, stun, blind, etc.
or if you give away 1 ability you can equip other type of weapon like support weapon slows vampire but doesn't do much damage.

About this they said there would just be cosmetics like the visual only only for the skills there will be be upgrades (albeit small upgrades) so for the armor protecting you more noooooooooooooope its only visual no buffs or anything like that