PDA

View Full Version : im still stuck in peru(have been for a long while)

claire61
19th Oct 2006, 12:54
Hi all im still stcuk in peru, the bit where the unknown entity pursues after me i have tried everything but still get killed i keep jumping above the pile of rocks but b4 i get the chance i get killed what am i doing wrong, have had this game a long while now its driving me mad, i so want to move on waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

RuumTaedor
19th Oct 2006, 13:38
Hi claire61. You must be at an interactive cut-scene. As soon as you have control, start running. Your view is from the unknown entity, so you can see Lara running. Quickly run and jump over things as necessary, and keep running, there is nothing else to do but run and jump. It sounds like you have already jumped one obstacle, so maybe your problem is that you are not moving immediately. Give it another try.

Terminatorvs
19th Oct 2006, 22:31
Jump over one pile of rocks, then over the other one, then jump and grab the rope. This should be done as soon as you get control of Lara.

LaraGirl216
20th Oct 2006, 05:10
Jump over one pile of rocks, then over the other one, then jump and grab the rope. This should be done as soon as you get control of Lara.

You don't have to grab the rope by the way. :) :D