PDA

View Full Version : about Rico clothes

uther
18th Oct 2006, 11:31
can I find any new cloths for Rico?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Noreceq
18th Oct 2006, 14:22
hmmm, are you thinking why? response is simple: because in just cause aren't new clothes, rico is the man, who hates changes

Ceano
19th Oct 2006, 08:31
can I find any new cloths for Rico?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
No you cant get/buy new clothes for Rico, the game has much less things/people you can interact to/with and you can't go inside anywhere. I missing the interaction like in GTASA, this is one of the BIG disappointments with this game and why it gets OLD FAST!

danger_dave
19th Oct 2006, 13:41
No you cant get/buy new clothes for Rico, the game has much less things/people you can interact to/with and you can't go inside anywhere. I missing the interaction like in GTASA, this is one of the BIG disappointments with this game and why it gets OLD FAST!

Yup I gotta agree with you there m8, this game gets old so fast. It would be nice if we got a patch that not only corrected the bugs with this game but also gave us some fresh new content like say new side missions, something to keep people interested in this game for more than an hour.

but maybe I'm nuts in thinking that we will get a patch to correct the bugs in this game in the first place, let alone a patch to add new content to this game :eek: