PDA

View Full Version : about outfits...

Legend_of_Lara
15th Oct 2006, 08:58
:D i really wanted to ask that to everyone...:rolleyes:
which outfits did you unlock?and what do you think about it?are they good or great or you think they are really bad...

Night_Heaven
15th Oct 2006, 12:04
Well..I havent unlock all the outfits but most of them yes.Some of them are really bad(like pink shirt or something) but I quite like some(like special forces, classic outfit, biker jacket, sport outfit and some). What outfits do you like?

P.S: I presume in the outfit colection is Amanda right?

Legend_of_Lara
15th Oct 2006, 12:24
First you are right and second my favourite outfits are Biker,no jacket Goth,Lce shirt and Goth.These are my favorites.i unlocked all the winter collections,evening ripped evening red Amanda Sport green Suit Catsuit Legend (it isn't unusual:D )these are i remembered...

evilangel101
15th Oct 2006, 23:22
i think that her dress thing at the party was dumb. she would have looked better with a fluffy kinda dress.:p

Headache
16th Oct 2006, 00:24
I unlocked all of them.

But opinions are Here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=62359).

Legend_of_Lara
16th Oct 2006, 17:11
ımmm...:scratch: i unlocked special forces,urban and Classic,Grey yesterday morning...:D :D

LaraGirl216
17th Oct 2006, 05:34
I have unlocked all of them too.

Terminatorvs
17th Oct 2006, 15:33
I too unlocked all outfits. To do so - complete the game 100%.

Legend_of_Lara
17th Oct 2006, 18:23
vaov!i complited all time trial except Kazakhstan!:mad2: i can't pass this time trial!:mad2: but i think best outfit gor me Biker,no jacket and Goth:D

ditom
17th Oct 2006, 20:17
I hate Amanda! Lara is the best.

Legend_of_Lara
19th Oct 2006, 16:15
I hate Amanda! Lara is the best.
of course:rolleyes:

Vampmaster
19th Oct 2006, 21:59
If I had to choose between the amount of outfits in Legend and a longer game, I'd prefere the longer game. However I like the goth Lara and the Amanda outfits.

shurik
19th Oct 2006, 22:34
If I had to choose between the amount of outfits in Legend and a longer game, I'd prefere the longer game. However I like the goth Lara and the Amanda outfits.
Are you sick??? goth is horrible...freaky all the way!!!

Treeble
19th Oct 2006, 22:47
Tastes vary.

And the Goth outfits are really nice. I'd take them anyday over bikinis... :rolleyes:

Headache
19th Oct 2006, 23:22
Tastes vary.

And the Goth outfits are really nice. I'd take them anyday over bikinis... :rolleyes:
*air five*

And goth is meant to be 'freaky' in case you didn't notice the real life scenarios.

LaraGirl216
20th Oct 2006, 05:13
vaov!i complited all time trial except Kazakhstan!:mad2: i can't pass this time trial!:mad2: but i think best outfit gor me Biker,no jacket and Goth:D

That one is really hard! In fact that at one time was the only thing stopping me from completing Legend and it drove me :mad2: and :nut: . But after a while you get better at it, so DON'T give up! You'll complete it in the end! :D

Legend_of_Lara
21st Oct 2006, 06:08
Are you sick??? goth is horrible...freaky all the way!!!
i don't think so...:( :eek:

Legend_of_Lara
21st Oct 2006, 06:09
That one is really hard! In fact that at one time was the only thing stopping me from completing Legend and it drove me :mad2: and :nut: . But after a while you get better at it, so DON'T give up! You'll complete it in the end! :D
i hope:( :confused: :D

Legend_of_Lara
22nd Oct 2006, 08:32
i unlocked classic a few minutes ago...:)

Terminatorvs
22nd Oct 2006, 13:01
I didnt like the classic, goth, goth lace shirt, sport, sport green and catsuit outfits because they have motionless eyes. Don't know if they have the same problem with NG on.

LaraGirl216
22nd Oct 2006, 17:27
I didnt like the classic, goth, goth lace shirt, sport, sport green and catsuit outfits because they have motionless eyes. Don't know if they have the same problem with NG on.

That's the only reason you don't like them...

These eyes move look :nut: I bet you like that smiley.

Treeble
22nd Oct 2006, 17:32
Well, some don't even like Tomb Raider Legend because of her hair! :rolleyes: :D

Headache
22nd Oct 2006, 18:18
I just had the video cards upgraded and am able to use NextGen now. And no, they don't have that problem. Not that I've noticed so far anyway.

LaraGirl216
22nd Oct 2006, 19:37
Well, some don't even like Tomb Raider Legend because of her hair! :rolleyes: :D

I know. I just don't get it! :lol: But it is no laughing matter :mad:.

shirl123
22nd Oct 2006, 20:57
but I quite like some(like special forces, classic outfit, biker jacket, sport outfit and some). What outfits do you like?

ditto. :thumbsup: I also like the grey-classic.

btw, Lara and Karima stole my pink coat! (http://www.boomspeed.com/shirl123/coat.jpg) :lol:

Terminatorvs
23rd Oct 2006, 03:30
That's the only reason you don't like them...

These eyes move look :nut: I bet you like that smiley.
Eyes are the reflection of soul. I rarely play using these outfits, because in the cutscenes the eyes don't move. Yes that's the only reason

I just had the video cards upgraded and am able to use NextGen now. And no, they don't have that problem. Not that I've noticed so far anyway.
If the problem doesn't occur with NG on, then I'll change my mind about the outfits as soon as I upgrade my PC.

Headache
23rd Oct 2006, 23:03
If the problem doesn't occur with NG on, then I'll change my mind about the outfits as soon as I upgrade my PC.
Just a bit of warning, only because it works with some computers, it might not work with others. (Which is a bummer) :mad:

And Im definately not trying to be condescending, but it's the truth.

voltz
24th Oct 2006, 02:16
I have a big fixation on girls in catsuits, so the one Lara wears is among my favs. There is a problem I don't agree with her being able to wear shades only when you turn next gen effects on. It's nice, but my card isn't made for that.

shaq
24th Oct 2006, 09:54
I like Legend Classic outfit the most of I guess so... it is detailed the most of... You can see that when You jump from the water (from pool or from water somwhere else...) the outfit is wet and drops of water are falling around Lara Croft... it is cool... very good to custom...

Terminatorvs
24th Oct 2006, 17:46
Good news, LΞGΞND, the classic Lara outfit has a braid with NG mode on. Saw it on one screenshot.

shaq
24th Oct 2006, 18:09
Good news, LΞGΞND, the classic Lara outfit has a braid with NG mode on. Saw it on one screenshot.

Yeah, for sure, I am not familiar with Next-Gen mode and don't ask me why unless You want this thread to remove... :lol: it is secret :lol:

Headache
24th Oct 2006, 20:59
From what I saw it had a braid with or without NG.... o_0

shaq
24th Oct 2006, 22:28

Leopard has got braid too in next-gen mode? thats cool

Headache
24th Oct 2006, 22:45
Leopard has got braid too in next-gen mode? thats cool
:rolleyes: Yeah sure.

Legend_of_Lara
25th Oct 2006, 15:01
ditto. :thumbsup: I also like the grey-classic.

btw, Lara and Karima stole my pink coat! (http://www.boomspeed.com/shirl123/coat.jpg) :lol:
are they really the same?:D :lol: :eek: :lmao:

shirl123
25th Oct 2006, 15:20
are they really the same?:D :lol: :eek: :lmao:

there are only a few minor changes, but it's almost the same. :lol:
I guess it's a bit difficult to see how similar it is from my picture, since it was taken with my webcam.

Terminatorvs
25th Oct 2006, 17:00
Well. The classic outfit actually has a pony-tail with NG off:
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k220/Terminatorvs/NoBraid.jpg
But the young Lara has the braid.

Headache
25th Oct 2006, 21:31
Well. The classic outfit actually has a pony-tail with NG off:
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k220/Terminatorvs/NoBraid.jpg
But the young Lara has the braid.
Ahh yes, you're right. My bad.
Guess I never really noticed.

Treeble
25th Oct 2006, 22:22
Guess I never really noticed.

... or cared. I certainly never have. ;)

Legend_of_Lara
5th Nov 2006, 07:28
what do you think about winter outfits?:scratch: (any colour)