PDA

View Full Version : England Gold Award

Legend_of_Lara
13th Oct 2006, 16:49
anyone please help.i cannot found the England gold award.I tried so much.
please:(

Terminatorvs
13th Oct 2006, 17:18
There are three tablets on this level, marked I, II and III. III is in the bottom of the stairway. I and II are in the room, where the spinning blades are. You have to push the crate over to the wall to get to them. Firs push the I, then the II and finally the III. The door opens near the place you stand.

LaraGirl216
13th Oct 2006, 17:19
In England when you have deafeted the snake and you are back to the fan room. You jump down kill the mercanery and jump up to a ledge you will see a door with an old fashioned 1 on it push this door. Jump down and go the the ledge on the other side there should be a door with a number 2 on it. Push this door.Then jump down and when you get to the lift room. The one with the mecenary in it. Run past the lift and Push a door with number 3 on it, push this and an alcove will open and show the gold award. :) :) :)

Hope this helps (post a reply if it dosen't.)

Legend_of_Lara
14th Oct 2006, 06:46
There are three tablets on this level, marked I, II and III. III is in the bottom of the stairway. I and II are in the room, where the spinning blades are. You have to push the crate over to the wall to get to them. Firs push the I, then the II and finally the III. The door opens near the place you stand.
thank you really much but i have problem.i found something where the forklift falls down.it writes ||| on this thing.i pushed it but it came back.i couldn't find the others... which writes |and || where are they:( :mad2:

LaraGirl216
14th Oct 2006, 07:22
Start the level again, after killing the snake and opening that door with a switch, you will drop down to a room. You may recognise it because you have been here before, kill the mercanary and run through the fan, (a box
should be in it to stop the fan from moving.) Kill the other mecanary or 3 I think it is. Grab the box from the fan you just went through and push it it to this ledge, I know this is a rubbish diagram but it is all I can find.

:nut: - this is the fan you just went through.
:mad2: :mad2: - This is another ledge
This is :cool: -This is you, facing the fan.
one ledge.

Right, facing the fan push the box to the ledge on your left. Climb up you should see the number 1 door.Jump down and face the fan again, Now turn to your right, and push the box that way. Climb up and you should see a door with a number 2 on it. Then knowing where the third door is go and push it. If it dosen't work you may have not pushed them completly so always double check. Remeber it has to go 1, 2, 3. Or it will not work. :D

Hope this helps,
LaraGirl216

Legend_of_Lara
15th Oct 2006, 08:19
Start the level again, after killing the snake and opening that door with a switch, you will drop down to a room. You may recognise it because you have been here before, kill the mercanary and run through the fan, (a box
should be in it to stop the fan from moving.) Kill the other mecanary or 3 I think it is. Grab the box from the fan you just went through and push it it to this ledge, I know this is a rubbish diagram but it is all I can find.

:nut: - this is the fan you just went through.
:mad2: - This is another ledge
This is :cool: -This is you, facing the fan.
one ledge.

Right, facing the fan push the box to the ledge on your left. Climb up you should see the number 1 door.Jump down and face the fan again, Now turn to your right, and push the box that way. Climb up and you should see a door with a number 2 on it. Then knowing where the third door is go and push it. If it dosen't work you may have not pushed them completly so always double check. Remeber it has to go 1, 2, 3. Or it will not work. :D

Hope this helps,
LaraGirl216
thank you really really really much.i took the gold award.i think i unlocked biker,no jacket.thank you...:D ;) :cool: :rolleyes:

Legend_of_Lara
8th Nov 2006, 17:48
thank you everyone for every gold awards...:D :D :D