View Full Version : Choose Hair Color for Lara Croft

shaq
11th Oct 2006, 17:52
Please choose Hair Color for Lara Croft:

1) Black Color
2) Blonde Color
3) Red Color
4) Brown or Dark Red Color as it is now
5) other color (in this case please specify here)

Please vote only and don't put any posts here...

Johnny
11th Oct 2006, 20:25
I like her hair as it is. ;)

ditom
12th Oct 2006, 12:56
Me too .

LaraGirl216
12th Oct 2006, 17:08
I agree! :D

Headache
12th Oct 2006, 19:05
We can't get away from the hair anymore, can we?
:lmao:

Bloody Angel of Darkness
12th Oct 2006, 22:40
Dark reddish brown,as it used to be. Are we taking this much too seriously?:)

GoranAgar
13th Oct 2006, 04:25
I like her red.

http://www.catagar.com/load/ScreenshotModding032web.jpg

Terminatorvs
13th Oct 2006, 07:29
I vote leave the hair as it is now.
GoranAgar, I see, that there are other changes except the hair color. This is a nice reskin of the biker Lara, but still, I like her hair brown.

Night_Heaven
13th Oct 2006, 14:27
Well...green hair color will fit her ugly face....I really liked the black color classic Lara had.:)

ladylinnycroft
13th Oct 2006, 14:33
it has to be the same as it's always been...she's a brunette through and through....sometimes a little tint but always brunette....she would be lara if she was blonde or black

shaq
13th Oct 2006, 15:32
I like her red.

Ohh... look... what a beautiful gift from You to Me... I am very appreciated. Look what I found on Your page at: http://www.goranagar.com :lol:

http://www.goranagar.com/SR/AJSeven.jpg

You are my favourite Administrator, I like this screenshot, I like You :D

Bloody Angel of Darkness
13th Oct 2006, 16:10
I like her red.

Hey,I've just noticed the altered painting of her parents!

LaraGirl216
13th Oct 2006, 17:25
Well...green hair color will fit her ugly face....I really liked the black color classic Lara had.:)

What is it with you and the Legend Lara :scratch: :scratch: ? It is like your worst enemies or something?. :nut::mad: :whistle: :p

Night_Heaven
13th Oct 2006, 17:33
What is it with you and the Legend Lara :scratch: :scratch: ? It is like your worst enemies or something?. :nut::mad: :whistle: :p

Corection..Legend Lara?is legend idiot Lara or I prefer to call her Lara Moft.If you are a true fan of Tomb Raider you will know that true lara Croft died in 2000...tring.....what a splendid ideea for a signature...:)

shirl123
13th Oct 2006, 17:59
Corection..Legend Lara?is legend idiot Lara or I prefer to call her Lara Moft.If you are a true fan of Tomb Raider you will know that true lara Croft died in 2000...tring.....what a splendid ideea for a signature...:)

no, a true and MATURE TR fan will accept any TR title and/or model that Eidos will release. a true fan wouldn't make fun of the games in any way...especially not vulgar humor.
true, I didn't like TRLR and AOD, but I ACCEPT them, and I accept the fact that not everyone think or feel the same way I do about 'em [and the other games]. ha, I didn't even whine on these forums about these games at the time, I had better things to do...

Night_Heaven
13th Oct 2006, 18:05
no, a true and MATURE TR fan will accept any TR title and/or model that Eidos will release. a true fan wouldn't make fun of the games in any way...especially not vulgar humor.
true, I didn't like TRLR and AOD, but I ACEEPT them, and I Accept the fact that not everyone think the same way I do. ha, I didn't even whine on these forums at the time, I had better things to do...

**** I never said that....Please leave Lara Moft alone. Tomb raider clasics will be the coolest games ever. And is my opinion and of course I am not gonna change it.And since I give money for this game i can have my own opinions. And if for me Legend was a good game but i dislike that Lara Moft then so be it. And one more thing. AoD Lara is better 100 times than barbie doll.:) ;)

shirl123
13th Oct 2006, 18:21
**** I never said that....Please leave Lara Moft alone. Tomb raider clasics will be the coolest games ever. And is my opinion and of course I am not gonna change it.And since I give money for this game i can have my own opinions. And if for me Legend was a good game but i dislike that Lara Moft then so be it. And one more thing. AoD Lara is better 100 times than barbie doll.:) ;)

nobody said anything about changing your opinions! but you can't call yourself a "hard-core" fan, because you simply don't accept the new Lara and\or Legend [even though I know you like this game, yet you don't accept it. even your sig proves it].
or at least accept other people's opinions.you KNOW that there are many people with diffrent opinions, do you?
I didn't like young Lara's looks, yet you don't see me "making fun" of it everywhere.
you know what? you could at least act more mature about it. saying on every thread "she's ugly..." wouldn't make you sound serious. well, as long as you don't give ACTUAL reasons with it (for example: "I don't like her looks because her hair bugs me" see? it's more mature, more serious then "ohh! she looks like a monster! lol!")

another example? I've been a big fan of the Command & Conquer series since it was first released, way back in 1995.
C&C: Generals, that was released in 2003, was very diffrent from all other games, and not in the "Legend" way, Generals was completly unrelated! the majority of fans hated it. yes, we all accept it as a part of the series, and we do not mock the ones who did love it.

Night_Heaven
13th Oct 2006, 18:24
nobody said anything about changing your opinions! but you can't call yourself a "hard-core" fan, because you simply don't accept the new Lara and\or Legend [even though I know you like this game, yet you don't accept it. even your sig proves it].
or at least accept other people's opinions.you KNOW that there are many people with diffrent opinions, do you?
I didn't like young Lara's looks, yet you don't see me "making fun" of it everywhere.
you know what? you could at least act more mature about it. saying on every thread "she's ugly..." wouldn't make you sound serious. well, as long as you don't give ACTUAL reasons with it (for example: "I don't like her looks because her hair bugs me" see? it's more mature, more serious then "ohh! she looks like a monster! lol!")

Excuse me...I say i like the game and hate Lara so is a difference...soo...byeeeeee:rasp: oh.remember ..dont hate Lara Moft...she will haunt you..:lol:

shirl123
13th Oct 2006, 18:25
Excuse me...I say i like the game and hate Lara so is a difference...soo...byeeeeee:rasp: oh.remember ..dont hate Lara Moft...she will haunt you..:lol:

Lara IS a part of the game. and you're the one taking her beauty way too seriously.
so "byeeee" to you. ****

Night_Heaven
13th Oct 2006, 18:35
Lara IS a part of the game. and you're the one taking her beauty way too seriously.
so "byeeee" to you. ****

Lara a part of game...bwhahahaha:lol: ..oki oki...Lara Moft is soo cool...pff...

LaraGirl216
13th Oct 2006, 19:54
Just go and rant somewhere else NH!!! :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

Johnny
14th Oct 2006, 05:52
You have some really nice work on your web site, Goran. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

poufy
15th Oct 2006, 08:06
BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like it's always been lovely Brown.

ambrosia
15th Oct 2006, 13:18
I think Lara should have blonde hair cause blondes have more fun. :rasp:

evilangel101
15th Oct 2006, 23:37
black/red...awsome :cool:

GoranAgar
16th Oct 2006, 09:32
I like this screenshot, I like You :D

You have some really nice work on your web site, Goran. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
You are too kind. :o

Legend_of_Lara
28th Oct 2006, 10:59
i likehttp://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2006/tombraiderlegendbi9.jpg and http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6226/tombraiderlegend3sa8.jpg:D

Larahair
8th Feb 2008, 03:19
Brown Brown Brown Lovely Chocolate Brown. :)

SunriseSunset
6th Mar 2008, 12:10

Nah, I think blonde leads so overdone and a total cliche. Let the brunettes rule...and I'm not biased because I, myself, am a brunette.;)

Phlip
6th Mar 2008, 15:44
Brown/dark reddish FTW. :thumbsup:

steponme
6th Mar 2008, 15:51
dark chocolate brown that looks like it's almost black :)

james987654321
7th Mar 2008, 06:08
So much for no posts.... Its like the grinch not being green anymore, it just cannot b done, she is brunette for life

Rai
8th Mar 2008, 12:35
She has always been and should stay a brunette, with the coppery tones showing in the sun.

Who said blondes have more fun? I think Lara would have a thing or two to say about that! ;)

Larapink
9th Mar 2008, 02:23
Her hair should be always brown, but I have to say her Legend hairstyle was the best! I hope they bring it back for TRU.

GrieverFX
11th Mar 2008, 01:59
I like the current hair :cool:

~Raven23~
21st Mar 2008, 13:42
I like the red one :D

TwinPistols
6th Apr 2008, 16:02
Lara a part of game...bwhahahaha:lol: ..oki oki...Lara Moft is soo cool...pff...

I don't know what you think about TRA, but at least you can play it with the TR1 outfit, if you prefer.:) ;)

Lo
8th Apr 2008, 21:34
I love the work Goran has done on Lara.

I quite like her having dark brown hair with the reddish tint. Maybe a nice plum tone for a change. I have bought a plum tone for my hair, I had one before and it catches the sunlight rather well :)

Werner Von Croy
8th Apr 2008, 22:49
I love the work Goran has done on Lara.

I quite like her having dark brown hair with the reddish tint. Maybe a nice plum tone for a change. I have bought a plum tone for my hair, I had one before and it catches the sunlight rather well :)

Nice and easy 106 :lol:

Lo
9th Apr 2008, 09:14
Nope Colour Casting by L'oreal....because I'm worth it :lol:

Werner Von Croy
9th Apr 2008, 09:33
Nope Colour Casting by L'oreal....because I'm worth it :lol:

:lol: :lol:

ElevenTR
20th Apr 2008, 13:27

But brunettes remember it in the morning ;)

Larahair
15th May 2008, 08:04
I wanna know why Lara has never been used for a hair commecial ad she has beautiful hair especially if they took it from the Japan level in Legend when her hair is out. So lovely.

Rachie
31st May 2008, 00:45
She has always been and should stay a brunette, with the coppery tones showing in the sun.

Who said blondes have more fun? I think Lara would have a thing or two to say about that! ;)

Agreed. :D

cherelle
3rd Apr 2010, 09:43
Will the vote reflect on how lara's hair is in the game because i really don't like it blonde.:eek:

Error96_
3rd Apr 2010, 22:54
Got to be the traditional brown hair colour.

hana913
11th May 2010, 22:34
I like her hair as it has always been. Darkish red/brown

plsale
13th May 2010, 20:10
http://powerleveling-sale.com world of warcraft Gold and Powerleveling

We offer World of Warcraft Power Leveling and World of Warcraft powerleveling,Age of Conan Powerleveling and Lord fo Ring Online Powerleveling.WoW Powerleveling service and cheap wow Powerleveling,World of Warcraft Power leveling sale for you. AOC Power leveling,Cheap AOC Powerleveling .All service is faster,safer,and cheaper.We Please remember,we are your online game helper.

SniperLulu666
20th May 2010, 16:44
Don't you think it would be neat to be able to choose a hair color for her? Idk I've always wanted to kinda customize Lara for fun..

LARALOVERnr1
29th May 2010, 09:29
i like the color she has now, but i think black would also fit her well.

Gemma_Darkmoon_
27th Jul 2010, 00:46
It has to be brown otherwise it just wouldn't feel right.

Hoodedclaw
30th Jul 2010, 17:44
It has to be brown otherwise it just wouldn't feel right.

Yeah i suppose black would as well but it has 2 be brown. :)

If u go as far as blonde wohhh that would not suit her, :eek: