PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 Game will not play

godspeedless
8th Oct 2006, 22:01
Everytime I start to load the game i get to where it says press start and I do and i select start a new game, and it starts to load the first bit, then right as it seems to finish it will crash back to the xbox dashboard thing, in the xbox live catagory, anyone know why? I dont believe I HAVE to be online to play the game, although I guess I could be wrong. any help please.:mad2:

intrepid_soul
9th Oct 2006, 21:42
Everytime I start to load the game i get to where it says press start and I do and i select start a new game, and it starts to load the first bit, then right as it seems to finish it will crash back to the xbox dashboard thing, in the xbox live catagory, anyone know why? I dont believe I HAVE to be online to play the game, although I guess I could be wrong. any help please.:mad2:

You don't have to be online. Try holding the A button down as the game loads, this clears the cache, and has been known fix serveral issues. If that doesn't work you may want to call Microsoft so they can trouble shoot this issue with you.