PDA

View Full Version : Someone´s playing this game anymore?

Nzap
8th Oct 2006, 18:31
Is here players that still are playing this game? I can admit that I don´t. This was a fast fun game, with not so much replay value( for me, the Commando Difficulty was too hard in the shooting scenes:mad2: ).

This is kinda a stupid topic, but I´m interested if someone´s still playing this game :) .

sick
8th Oct 2006, 19:07
I haven't played the game in a while, but that's because I'm too busy. These days because of school, but I've also put a lot of time in TAFN (all behind the scene changes though, the other staffers haven't noticed yet either because nothing has been uploaded yet. Don't worry @m, no radical changes. :D)

Personally I think the replay value is ok. It gets a bit boring though after you know all the little secrets and stuff. I've been working for ages on a walkthrough (and still not finished..) so all those things are still fresh in my mind. I always tend to put a game away for a long time after playing through it a few times so that's exactly what I'm going to do with this game. That said, the older Commandos games have been collecting quite some dust now... ;)

Anyway, I really hope for a sequel though. The game isn't perfect, but for their first FPS game Pyro didn't do bad. I'm pretty sure they'll learn of their mistakes (the biggest one not releasing modding tools. :mad2: ) And I also hope PC games will stay their primary focus.

iakovos
9th Oct 2006, 12:14
I haven't replayed the game too and that because I am awfully too busy with workload (didn't have the time even to go to the movies). I did everything to get all stars just to unlock ingame the commandos difficulty and then stopped. I'll certainly be replaying it on the most hard level, in order to write my full and unabridged review for the site... but lack of time have prevented that for now.

It was a nice change of game, but the next one (a FPS sequel in the same path, as I dont see Pyro turning back to 2D now) must take seriously notes on the previous versions.

Iakovos:)