PDA

View Full Version : Zip and Alister

LaraGirl216
8th Oct 2006, 16:01
I just wanted to say.What is wrong with Zip and Alister?

I just don't get it!

Headache
8th Oct 2006, 16:08
I don't really see that there's anything wrong with them.
I guess for some people they're just plain annoying because they talk to much.

Treeble
8th Oct 2006, 16:34
They're fun. People don't like fun. People like frustration. That's the only thing I can gather from all negativity I see. :rolleyes:

Headache
8th Oct 2006, 16:54
They're fun. People don't like fun. People like frustration. That's the only thing I can gather from all negativity I see. :rolleyes:
Hmm...
Maybe, maybe not. Some people like to concentrate on the task; not on stuff Zip and Alister say.
I dunno.

ditom
8th Oct 2006, 19:04
They are great! They should be in next TR.

Terminatorvs
9th Oct 2006, 04:24
They're funny and they like to talk a lot. Imagine that you're going somewhere with your friend (by car or on foot - no matter). Would you stay entirely quiet while heading from point A to point B, or would you chat about everything and nothing at the same time? I like these two guys.

Bloody Angel of Darkness
9th Oct 2006, 08:14
Most people found them too chatty. Others were angry because they were spoiling everything with their hints and that's true to be honest,especially for Zip.The weight on the plane for example.It'd have been nice to be able to figure that out by yourself.:mad:

Personally I found them hilarious and the reason I liked Legend that much.They made the game interesting. Not the usual Lara talking to herself like some crazy lunatic or to the player.

In the next game there should be an option to turn off the headset if you like, so that everyone is satisfied.

GoranAgar
9th Oct 2006, 10:10
The weight on the plane for example.It'd have been nice to be able to figure that out by yourself.:mad:
That was indeed dispensable. :cool:

RuumTaedor
9th Oct 2006, 18:10
They're funny and they like to talk a lot. Imagine that you're going somewhere with your friend (by car or on foot - no matter). Would you stay entirely quiet while heading from point A to point B, or would you chat about everything and nothing at the same time? I like these two guys.
I thought they were amusing, and they did add something to the game (sometimes too much, like the weight thing). However, I would also add that it makes a big difference on where "somewhere" is. If "somewhere" is a town, then fine, but if "somewhere" is a tomb, then not so fine. There was only one brief period where Lara could not communicate with them. As long as they were nattering away, I felt more like a tourist, not a tomb raider. It's not that I don't want them, I just don't want them all the time (%$! cell technology :rolleyes:).

Estherkim102
18th Oct 2006, 08:52
i think zip and alister are funny and it fun while your playing they talk they should not get rid of it!!