PDA

View Full Version : multiplayers wanted

DrBreem
5th Oct 2006, 13:12
this thread is for those who are really interested to play online.
the other please leave.

carl bithell
7th Oct 2006, 09:06
Well you can stick me down for that its great playing on multiplayer it makes ig better.

ytareh
7th Oct 2006, 11:48
Well I would be interested but reckon its not possible for me because

1 Ive tried before and the rare times I find a game its full
2Ive lots of mods installed
3Firewall/portforwarding/IP address etc issues

Its funny how some games are dead easy to play online like COD2 while others are complicated

Wings of War used to be easy and then all of a sudden I couldnt connect....

I did manage to get ONE game of NTW2 online where I was thrashed in seconds...

I presume the IG online game is battlefield/tactical only and not strategy related

DrBreem
7th Oct 2006, 20:28
you're right only battle field .
until now i've played only 1v1 game and everything went good, now i would like to play 2v2.
that's the purpose of this thread ,get together players.
if you're interested we can organise something.i'm already in touch 2 other player.

Duke of Potsdam
9th Oct 2006, 05:20
I have always been wanting to play online since i got the game but i rarely see anyone on in any of the rooms. It would be nice to see these rooms fill up so i can see how others fare

DrBreem
9th Oct 2006, 10:53
well Duke,at last you find someone.
if want to play against me we need to exchange our ip and be agree for a date.

Duke of Potsdam
10th Oct 2006, 00:15
Most definitely Doc. Once i find when I am free we should battle.:D

DrBreem
10th Oct 2006, 08:15
you can count on me .
and if we are lucky we will able to play a 3 players game.

Duke of Potsdam
11th Oct 2006, 13:00
hey doc do u know if u found a 3rd player yet?

DrBreem
11th Oct 2006, 16:00
yep.
carl bithell.i allready played with him.you find him on this forum.
but it's a week i don't have news.
we should set up a game for this week i guess.i will tell you when .
in the meantime we can try a 1v1 .:thumbsup:

carl bithell
11th Oct 2006, 18:00
Hi guys sorry i have not been around much i have been busy with sorting out a few problems , if you are up for a game on sunday let me know and we can make it a 3 player ..

DrBreem
11th Oct 2006, 18:33
absolutely YES.
but if we can play play some quick battles before sunday it will be bliss.
i had a couple sympatical idea this week.:cool:

Duke of Potsdam
11th Oct 2006, 22:05
Hey doc Im thinking thursday afternoon at say 530?

GeoffGoB
6th Nov 2006, 12:50
sorry to butt in but my buddies and I have just picked IG up and went straight to MP (its what we do). Can I clarify a few points please.

Is there an AI opponenet option in mp like RTW/NTW2?

Can you do co-op battles like RTW/NTW2 where you each havea seperate army/force?

So far all we've managed is a 2v1 battle and my buddy and I had to split the units and agree who controlled what whilst our other buddy had the whole opposing army to control

cheers

DrBreem
8th Nov 2006, 19:31
it appears there no AI during MP battles.
but i'm not sure at the hundred per cent ,'cause since now i played only 1v1 game and i'm still looking for a 2v2 experience.

clayc
25th Dec 2006, 05:48
hey guys my names is ron i have formed a clan called Legions we play empire earth dawn of a modern world and we are also hosting imperial glory if you would like to join clan or just stop by, visit website www.clantoolz.com/pa4
we are recruiting new players. we offer:

1. RANKING SYSTEM

2. MEDALS AND AWARDS

3. PERSONAL PROFILE PAGE

4.PHOTO ALBUM

5. NICE WEBSITE TO CALL HOME

6. 15 MEMBER CLAN

7. LADDER LEAGUE

Duke of Potsdam
23rd Jan 2007, 01:19
Hey clay I know its been some time since your post but I was wondering if your still hosting IG for ur clan. If so I am still interested. I just dont know if IG has completely lost its appeal to other players since no one really talks about it anymore:(

Rikki
3rd Apr 2007, 21:06
I'm brand new to the game but if anyone wants to have fun kicking the newbie around I'm willing to go toe to toe with them. Perhaps we can figure out a point handicap to keep it challenging for you, while giving me a ray of hope.

Rikki

DrBreem
4th Apr 2007, 10:52
welcome welcome a thousand times welcome to you in the small micro tiny club of IG multiplayers (until now only 2 members).
i'll be very pleased to challenge a new comer ,nevermind your skill you will grow very fast(that what happened to the guy wich who i'm used to play,now he's beating me everytimes).
if you're ok for a play reply on my private box in this forum,i'll give you all the details to get started.

ciao.

Sir Crow
6th Apr 2007, 17:48
I haven't played for ages now, mainly because I was left with a feeling 'oh what if......' lol. Anyway in the few time that I did play online I remember it was good. If I reinstalled this game then do you use any mods? And are there any patches to install, I can't remember? Can you remind me of the process of getting online?

DrBreem
6th Apr 2007, 20:59
hi sir.
nope.no mods no patches no cheats.just the unchanged old v1.1.
to play online the most difficult part of the process is to find an opponent on the web.then to agree about a date that suit both the players and finally set the game.
let's proceed sted by step.
1)you can play against me or duke or rikki,you can find their names on this thread .
2)the second point depends of the first.
3)when you did so,you need to know which from the 2 players will host the game(the server).
in the case you host you have to set the game.run IG,press multiplayer,create a new game.wait until the other player join.at this point you can comunicate through the chat and decide together for the other settings(amount of money,map and so on...).
the host must give the IP of is pc to the guest in order to let him join.
if you are the guest,run IG,then multiplayer,internet,insert the IP number in the apropriate space,press search,the name of the other player will appear click on it and that it.
hope to have been clear.if you have other questions don't hesitate(or if you whant to play.)
ciao.

Rikki
9th Apr 2007, 18:26
Tried to set up a game with DrBreem but couldn't. We assume this was because he has a PC and I have a Mac. (Although I was surprised, most multiplayer Mac games that I have are cross-platform with PC).

Anyway... if there are any Mac players out there who would like to play mutiplayer...

Rikki

Texas
24th May 2007, 03:51
I was referred here by the doctor. I can't get my multiplayer to work, or else I just don't know how. I would like to play online, if possible. Please help me out.
Thanks

clayc
7th Jun 2007, 06:26
lets jump start online play

www.clantoolz.com/pa4

come on guys lets play on line join me i have all we need lets play 2 on 2 4 on4 1 on1 join me.

mariandan
7th Jun 2007, 18:16
I would love to play the game with everyone. Please send an PM

Duke of Potsdam
6th Sep 2007, 23:56
Tried to set up a game with DrBreem but couldn't. We assume this was because he has a PC and I have a Mac. (Although I was surprised, most multiplayer Mac games that I have are cross-platform with PC).

Anyway... if there are any Mac players out there who would like to play mutiplayer...

Rikki

Hey Rikki If you are still looking for someone to go against I am always willing to battle someone. Lately I have been in a few 1v1 engagements against Dr Breem and they have been exciting. Let me know if you are interested!:D

Regards,
The Duke