PDA

View Full Version : Let's complain about Lara's hair!

Headache
3rd Oct 2006, 22:43
So Im sick of hearing about people groaning and moaning about Lara's new hair.
Post any complaints/rants HERE. Though I doubt that will happen because people don't read headlines and such. But for the long run, this thread is here, and I suggest you rant here than in other threads of the forum. Hair is a totally different subject. So here's a good place to post about it.
:rolleyes:

Gamerking
4th Oct 2006, 05:21
My only complaint is you can't use her hair to kill people.

Night_Heaven
4th Oct 2006, 06:04
Well.....If only hair is bad at Legend Lara...her face dosent help her too....:rasp:

LaraGirl216
4th Oct 2006, 06:42
My only complaint is you can't use her hair to kill people.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Atoa
4th Oct 2006, 21:13
What's wrong with her hair?:scratch:

Headache
4th Oct 2006, 21:31
What's wrong with her hair?:scratch:
Nothing is wrong with it. Im just getting angstful about people posting a billion posts complaining about it un-needingly in a totally different thread and straying off the topic, causing a mild flame war. That's just how I see it...
:lol:

shirl123
4th Oct 2006, 21:57
headache, you rule this planet! :lol:

btw, just some side-note:
one of the more-realistic things on Legend is Lara's hair. why? because of the field/wild areas conditions.
I've been on a basic boot-camp training last year (and no, it wasn't easy :p), and we all, ladies, had to tie our hair. so, since we had little time we went for something simple.
also, a pony-tail gets ruined easily when your in some-kind of an adventure/training. making a new one, while you're in an adventure/training may take too much of your time and/or get all complicated.
the best ways to keep your hair tied is these conditions are:
a. tying it all, TR1 style.
b. the Legend style.
so, there you go. the Legend hair "makes more sense" (if THAT makes any sense lol) then Lara's good 'ol pony-tail ;)

Headache
4th Oct 2006, 21:59
I've been on a basic boot-camp training last year (and no, it wasn't easy :p), and we all, ladies, had to tie our hair. so, since we had little time we went for something simple.
also, a pony-tail gets ruined easily when your in some-kind of an adventure/training. making a new one, while you're in an adventure/training may take too much of your time and/or get all complicated.

WORD.

Treeble
4th Oct 2006, 22:07
Picture this - Lara arrives to the high class party in Japan with her hair loose, then when she jumps behind the bar to let go of her shoes, slit her dress and pick her pistols from her purse, she screams - "a minute, if you please" just so she can... BRAID HER HAIR! Yeah, that'd work. Especially since the "minute" in question would last longer than the actual level did... :p (and I'm not complaining about the level longevity, but indeed about her hair!)

Headache
4th Oct 2006, 22:10
Picture this - Lara arrives to the high class party in Japan with her hair loose, then when she jumps behind the bar to let go of her shoes, slit her dress and pick her pistols from her purse, she screams - "a minute, if you please" just so she can... BRAID HER HAIR! Yeah, that'd work. Especially since the "minute" in question would last longer than the actual level did... :p (and I'm not complaining about the level longevity, but indeed about her hair!)
Well then. I believe you get the jist of this thread. COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN.
:rasp:

Im sorry but these kinds of complaints just irk the hell out of me.
:nut:

shirl123
4th Oct 2006, 22:30

very true. that's why I mentioned the "something simple in a short time".
I wanted to give it as an example on my previous post. I dunno why I got all lazy... :p
in my case, instead of angry men with guns, I had angry commanders. ...oh, wait, it's the same thing when I come to think of it :lol:

shaq
5th Oct 2006, 18:50
I prefer for Lara Croft in this game black with white nozzles... like this below...

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6550/snap00386wc7.th.jpg (http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snap00386wc7.jpg)

Terminatorvs
6th Oct 2006, 04:55
Oh, Headache, you finally started the topic. :D
I don't want to go over and over again about how insignificant the change of the hairstyle is. Besides, this is a game, a fiction (even though some people believe Lara is real :) ), it's designed to look cool. If this was real life, Lara would probably cut her hair short, so it wouldn't entangle. I usually cut my hair short for the same reason, and because I do not want to be grabbed by the hair. (And because I'm a guy :) ).

Headache
7th Oct 2006, 01:55
Oh, Headache, you finally started the topic. :D
Couldn't resist mate :rasp:

it's designed to look cool. If this was real life, Lara would probably cut her hair short, so it wouldn't entangle. I usually cut my hair short for the same reason, and because I do not want to be grabbed by the hair. (And because I'm a guy :) ).
Whether it looked cool or not shouldn't matter anyway. It's just a nice bonus :)
But maybe Lara thinks she doesn't look good with short hair. :rolleyes:
What if they put her hair up in a bun in the next game! :eek: Im sure that would drive some people up the wall.

I have very long hair and when Im doing stuff I just put in a bun. Quick and easy. Even a ponytail gets in the way.... But then a bun could get loose... Oh well it doesn't matter, does it now?

ditom
7th Oct 2006, 20:24
Her hair are beautyfull.she is beautyfull.

Terminatorvs
8th Oct 2006, 04:39
Her hair are beautyfull.she is beautyfull.
Now here's a man, who fell in love. :) No offence, man.

Sorin
8th Oct 2006, 10:18
I thought her hair was fine. Didn't really think twice about it at any point in the game except during the opening Japan parts (I don't remember if it was the same for the rest of the level). It looked too...poofy. Or something. I don't know, just weird. But other than that, the hair is fine, imo. Don't see what the issue is.

StarChampagne
8th Oct 2006, 13:45
The only game where Lara's hair was ever truly a 'braid' seemed to me to be Aod. In the others (apart from TR1), it always struck me as a sort of stick with bobbles at the top and bottom :rolleyes:

Headache
8th Oct 2006, 14:30
I thought her hair was fine.
Don't see what the issue is.

Nothing is wrong with it. Im just getting angstful about people posting a billion posts complaining about it un-needingly in a totally different thread and straying off the topic, causing a mild flame war. That's just how I see it...

Try telling a few other people that. :p

ditom
8th Oct 2006, 18:39
That's true I love her!

Headache
9th Oct 2006, 03:21
..And I love Garrett the Thief.

But anyhoo. Back to the hair! Must be a major focus in the world of Tomb Raider Legend!

Post any complaints/rants HERE. Though I doubt that will happen because people don't read headlines and such.
My theory is correct, no?

RuumTaedor
9th Oct 2006, 03:55
My theory is correct, no?
So frustrating, and so true! <sigh>

Hehe I see you weren't too successful in containing yourself in the other thread.

Headache
9th Oct 2006, 03:58
Hehe I see you weren't too successful in containing yourself in the other thread.
It could have been a lot worse.
Trust me :lol:

Bloody Angel of Darkness
9th Oct 2006, 08:26
The only game where Lara's hair was ever truly a 'braid' seemed to me to be Aod. In the others (apart from TR1), it always struck me as a sort of stick with bobbles at the top and bottom :rolleyes:
Well,they weren't bad if you ignore the fact that it was badly designed and looked weird:rolleyes: .
Still,I prefer the good old braid.
And why her hair was brown? That annoyed me. Lara's hair was supposed to be red!
They should make her blond in the next game(:eek: )!

ladylinnycroft
9th Oct 2006, 14:21
i love the braid....but it's a refreshing change to see lara with a ponytail....it's a godsend to us cosplayers....it takes ages to "do" the braid.....i think Legend gave us Lara's softer side....ah she's great, doesn't really figure in the gameplay

Headache
9th Oct 2006, 17:51
And why her hair was brown? That annoyed me. Lara's hair was supposed to be red!
At sometimes it looked red to me.... But for the most part, yes it was brown.

Terminatorvs
10th Oct 2006, 04:34
Actually, Lara's hair in previous games was brown/red. I'd say, her hair is the same color as a chestnut.
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k220/Terminatorvs/Kashtan.jpg

Headache
10th Oct 2006, 22:53
Actually, Lara's hair in previous games was brown/red. I'd say, her hair is the same color as a chestnut.
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k220/Terminatorvs/Kashtan.jpg
In previous TR games it's closer to red, but in Legend it's more brown... Though on the wallpapers and what-not, it's obviously red.

shirl123
10th Oct 2006, 23:04
sometimes brown hair can look a bit red-ish in light. I know mine does, and same thing with some other people I know.
I always thought it was just really dark brown on the classic TRs [1-3]

shaq
10th Oct 2006, 23:44
sometimes brown hair can look a bit red-ish in light. I know mine does, and same thing with some other people I know.
I always thought it was just really dark brown on the classic TRs [1-3]

In my opinion... I don't think that red hair fits her to this kind of game, scenery, climate, music, story etc...

Headache
11th Oct 2006, 00:16
In my opinion... I don't think that red hair fits her to this kind of game, scenery, climate, music, story etc...
Uhhh.... How so?
It doesn't prevent her from performing as well, does it? :rolleyes:
How does hair color 'not fit' in with the game, scenery, climate, music, and the story?
They're not really meant to go together....

shaq
11th Oct 2006, 09:53
Uhhh.... How so?
It doesn't prevent her from performing as well, does it? :rolleyes:
How does hair color 'not fit' in with the game, scenery, climate, music, and the story?

Not fit at all... but probably You don't see it ar You don't want to see it because it is much more confortable for You... I don't understand why You are here and why You chosen this game if You like completely different kind of games...

shaq
11th Oct 2006, 10:00

:lol: I saw You are 15 years old and You want to go to the Army...if You are woman You don't have to say nothing above I guess so...

GoranAgar
11th Oct 2006, 10:16
shaq, let me introduce to you:

The http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/buttons/edit.gif (http://forums.eidosgames.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=596872) button!

See? Being older than 15 doesn't prevent one from being silly.

Do you not want to answer headaches very good question?

"How does hair color 'not fit' in with the game, scenery, climate, music, and the story?"

Because I do not see it either.

shaq
11th Oct 2006, 10:42

As I sad... the look is a question of taste... and red hair could be very "good" for some women... it depends... but I don't think the red hair fit for Lara Croft in this game... regarding background there is different set of colors ... don't You see that? BTW: Do You think that Angelina J. would looks better in red hair ? I don't thinks so... :cool: maybe in the movie "Zobies back" or "Vampires" or something like that... :cool:

shaq, let me introduce to you:

The http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/buttons/edit.gif (http://forums.eidosgames.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=596872) button!

See? Being older than 15 doesn't prevent one from being silly.

Do you not want to answer headaches very good question?

"How does hair color 'not fit' in with the game, scenery, climate, music, and the story?"

Because I do not see it either.

I know what is the EDIT button ;) You can remove this post if You would like to... like You did with next-generation issues and screenshots... Sorry if I stepped on Your fit... but I don't like this kind of politics and strategy ...

GoranAgar
11th Oct 2006, 10:44
... but I don't like this kind of politics and strategy ...
It is not required that you like any of our preferences here. ... Just follow them. :)

shaq
11th Oct 2006, 10:51
It is not required that you like any of our preferences here. ... Just follow them. :)

Yeah... Thats the magic word "FOLLOW !!!" or ...

shirl123
11th Oct 2006, 11:23
:lol: I saw You are 15 years old and You want to go to the Army...if You are woman You don't have to say nothing above I guess so...

guess what? I'm 20, and I'm in the army. you know what else? I did my training better then some of you men! I guess we, women, can do a lot more then "just being in the kitchen all day".
so what, just because we're women we don't have the right to examine and voice our opinion?
congrats, you really got me angry.

another thing - why do you care SO MUCH for Lara's hair-color?! if she were a red-head or a blonde from the beginning, you wouldn't bother playing the game? if so, then I must say it's really shallow of you. very shallow.
I presonally couldn't care less about it. it's the gameplay that matters here, and the hair doesn't affect it [c'mon, it wouldn't affect on your quests and so!].

shaq
11th Oct 2006, 11:43
You all on this "EIDOS vBulletin set up on the server" are very funny :lol: You know I start to like You :lol: OK lets go step by step tru your opinion :D

guess what? I'm 20, and I'm in the army. you know what else? I did my training better then some of you men! I guess we, women, can do a lot more then "just being in the kitchen all day".

...being in the army or being in the kitchen :lol: So You are very stong woman even stronger than man :lol: the rest of this sentence You can imagine I guess so :lol:

so what, just because we're women we don't have the right to examine and voice our opinion?
congrats, you really got me angry.

This Your life not mine :lol: I don't let You FOLLOW like a blind c_w !!!!!!!

another thing - why do you care SO MUCH for Lara's hair-color?! if she were a red-head or a blonde from the beginning, you wouldn't bother playing the game? if so, then I must say it's really shallow of you. very shallow.
I presonally couldn't care less about it. it's the gameplay that matters here, and the hair doesn't affect it [c'mon, it wouldn't affect on your quests and so!].

This was I didn't like in the TR3 too... when I run TR7 game for the first time it hit me (the intro and some others parts in her look) I thought they are blind if they didn't change it tru the years !!!!!!!!!!!! I guess this issues should be reported as a BUG in the "END User Tests Phase" but maybe it was and some "clever" person removed it...

GoranAgar
11th Oct 2006, 11:50
So You are very stong woman even stronger than man :lol: the rest of this sentence You can imagine I guess so :lol:
Are you stronger than man? All other men? :lol:

And are you also the best tactician or leader or sharpshooter or medic or pilot? Maybe there are people with less strength than you that are better in those fields.

shirl123
11th Oct 2006, 11:57

this whole post can't be taken seriously. :lol:
you're a great comedian, really. now I got it. :lol:

shaq
11th Oct 2006, 12:10
this whole post can't be taken seriously. :lol:
you're a great comedian, really. now I got it. :lol:

I am glad to see You happy :D Little strong woman :lol: and please don't be angry for this word "little", sweet :D

shirl123
11th Oct 2006, 12:20
I am glad to see You happy :D Little strong woman :lol: and please don't be angry for this word "little", sweet :D

I don't mind you calling me "little" or "sweet", child ;)

Treeble
11th Oct 2006, 15:10
You don't see it ar You don't want to see it because it is much more confortable for You... I don't understand why You are here and why You chosen this game if You like completely different kind of games...

I read this post multiple times and still can't make any sense out of it. We're on a Tomb Raider board because we like Tomb Raider. And Headache knows better than anyone that Tomb Raider is NOT about a braid or the color her hair is. Seriously... I don't think black with white is fit for Lara Croft, but like you said - each to their own.

I just can't understand the "why are you here if you like other kind of games" sentence.

shaq
11th Oct 2006, 17:55
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=63117

just FOLLOW this thread :lol:

shirl123
11th Oct 2006, 18:21
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=63117

just FOLLOW this thread :lol:

no offence, but this is...erm...silly? I mean, you're the only one taking it wayyy too seriously. :scratch:

shaq
11th Oct 2006, 20:37
no offence, but this is...erm...silly? I mean, you're the only one taking it wayyy too seriously. :scratch:

Yeah... I know this too: "Its only Your illusion"... :D

http://images17.fotki.com/v4/photos/9/9069/177774/IMG_2743-vi.jpg?1041226184

I am glad be the only one http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=63118 :lol:

BTW: I like Your signature "oh yeah? well, YOU FIGHT LIKE A COW!!!"

nash164
11th Oct 2006, 22:37
As long as she doesn't go blond or some radical bright pink/green/red/orange/blue, who GIVES A DAMN!?
Lara has always been a brunette <of varying shades> and as long as they don't change that, the majority of us will be happy! :D

Terminatorvs
12th Oct 2006, 03:19
I've never imagined, that this topic would get so many replies. Lara's hair? Hmmm... Is this, what all the game is about?

Headache
12th Oct 2006, 19:15
I am not offened by any of your comments, shaq. Just more annoyed. ;)

And I am a chick that's 15 who wants to get into the Army. What's so funny about that?

I've never imagined, that this topic would get so many replies. Lara's hair? Hmmm... Is this, what all the game is about?
Neither did I.
But hey... You can talk about anything having to do with Legend in this forum - even hair! :)

(But to some people it is)

Bloody Angel of Darkness
12th Oct 2006, 22:38
Hey! I just did a silly hair-colour comment and look what happened!:lol:

Night_Heaven
13th Oct 2006, 14:28
There is a better name for this thread "Lets complain about Lara...:thumbsup:

shaq
13th Oct 2006, 15:37

Maybe this thread should have a little different name but I don't think this is regarding Lara herself :D

LaraGirl216
13th Oct 2006, 17:22
Exactly, I agree.:) It is not regarding Lara herself. :)

Headache
13th Oct 2006, 20:54
Ok. Im starting to get pissy.

LARA'S HAIR ≠ LARA!!!!!

:mad2:

!@#$%^&*

LΞGΞND
14th Oct 2006, 21:41
HAHA LOL. ROFL. ect!!

Headache!! Do You remimber my thread: "TWO LARA MODELS" ?

It was about her hair! ALL OF YOU GO TO LΞGΞND's TWO LARA MODELS thread... it has all the evidence you need to make a choice...

amke this one:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/Laurence_croft/trl_highres_shot_official_27.jpg

and

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/Laurence_croft/comp2.jpg

and

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/Laurence_croft/TombRaiderLegend_April12_022.jpg

this one has modern HE grenades and smoke grenades, can walk, real WASD, rocket launcher, and last but not least... is very cool...

Headache
14th Oct 2006, 21:44
HAHA LOL. ROFL. ect!!

Headache!! Do You remimber my thread: "TWO LARA MODELS" ?

It was about her hair!
I don't exactly find what's so funny about this.
But yes, I remember.

And no. Your thread did not appear to target her hair specifically.
There is a difference, mind you.

Terminatorvs
15th Oct 2006, 04:40
this one has modern HE grenades and smoke grenades, can walk, real WASD, rocket launcher, and last but not least... is very cool...

Smoke and He grenades are simply not "TR" style. The walk button is available with V 1.2. The bazooka was available only in "TR3" - how can you be agile with a bazooka attached to your back? CDs were planning to make "Soul Reaver"-like controls from the very beginning.

LΞGΞND
21st Oct 2006, 01:39
The bazooka wasnt supost to be caried round... she uses it then drops it...

and come on... look at the resemblance pics... doesnt the braid lara remind you more of all the good TR times, like TLR...

shirl123
21st Oct 2006, 10:53
and come on... look at the resemblance pics... doesnt the braid lara remind you more of all the good TR times, like TLR...

it's just a tiny braid. not the entire character and/or game-play.
she isn't well known just because of her braid, you know...

btw, on TR1, the best game in the series, she didn't have a braid.

shaq
21st Oct 2006, 19:46
it's just a tiny braid. not the entire character and/or game-play.
she isn't well known just because of her braid, you know...

btw, on TR1, the best game in the series, she didn't have a braid.

I think this is cool that Lara Croft is changing...

shirl123
21st Oct 2006, 20:21
I think this is cool that Lara Croft is changing...

yeah, a fresh change every once in a while IS a good thing. :thumbsup: and it's not that she's completly diffrent. Legend Lara and AOD lara look like the "older" Laras', only with better graphics :D

btw, I was just browsing through The Longest Journey's official forums. even the people over there were making fun of this small group of people on THIS message board who complain 24/7. :mad2: don't get me (or them) wrong, it's okay to complain...but 24/7? and about tiny things? c'mon!

Treeble
21st Oct 2006, 20:48
btw, I was just browsing through The Longest Journey's official forums. even the people over there were making fun of this small group of people on THIS message board who complain 24/7.

Yeah, some people seem to live for it. :rolleyes: (but I'm going to check that out for myself! :D )

shirl123
21st Oct 2006, 20:59
Yeah, some people seem to live for it. :rolleyes: (but I'm going to check that out for myself! :D )

no need to search (http://forums.longestjourney.com/showpost.php?p=42113&postcount=17) ;)
[edit: okay, just noticed the other one was talking about a diffrent message board. but it's still the same type of people]

Headache
21st Oct 2006, 21:16
btw, I was just browsing through The Longest Journey's official forums. even the people over there were making fun of this small group of people on THIS message board who complain 24/7. :mad2: don't get me (or them) wrong, it's okay to complain...but 24/7? and about tiny things? c'mon!
No surprise. Internet gossip/drama.
:lmao:

LaraGirl216
25th Oct 2006, 11:25
Yeah, but I have NO complaints about Lara! :D

XConvertAgent
16th Nov 2006, 09:20
I prefer frenchbraid like Jolie. Why don't the developer make options for her hair?! So we can change her hair style whenever&wherever we want during her adventure. Like a real girl tiding her hair everytime she wants

Headache
16th Nov 2006, 22:00
Like a real girl tiding her hair everytime she wants
Lara in the middle of an intense, bullets flying, situation: "Hold on boys, let me do my hair."

Yeah.........

Treeble
16th Nov 2006, 22:15
She's a busy girl indeed, so unless she leaves home with her hair done, I think she should stick to something practical - like a ponytail. Unless the developers really have nothing else to think about and add an idle animation for Lara - ie if you leave the controller aside for like 30-40 minutes, Lara decides to braid her hair, or even make more complex hairdos depending on the time. :p

But then, people would complain the game would become "Hairdresser Raider", where you are collecting rewards to unlock hair-styles. :rolleyes: There's just no winning with some people.

StarChampagne
18th Nov 2006, 21:15
I can honestly say that I never thought Lara's hair could provoke such a lengthy discussion... Everyone has different opinions on this - some feel it detracts from the game itself, while some people think it's just hair. Personally I think it should stay just hair (and not be customisable or anything) but that's just me.

And I thought the hair in TR1 was rubbish (I know it was down to the technology of the day), but I didn't feel it detracted from the Tomb Raider Experience - heck, TR1 was the Tomb Raider experience) and I don't want to get into a lengthy discussion about how much of a bearing Lara's appearance has on the game, and after exactly how much change would she stop being Lara, etc. :p ... Legend Lara, to me, is Lara. Her hair looks a lot like the hair in the other games. And we could spend years discussing how changing individual strands would've made the overall look better... but I'd get bored of the topic. If I wasn't already :)

Now you come to mention it, I do have this gripe about the toenails on Lara's left foot....

ditom
20th Nov 2006, 18:41
We should close this topic and leave her hair alone !

Headache
21st Nov 2006, 01:08
We should close this topic and leave her hair alone !
If that happened, people would go 'b' about it somwhere else. I don't think we need it all over the forum. Just one thread will do.

LaraGirl216
21st Nov 2006, 17:02
Exactly! :D

ditom
23rd Nov 2006, 15:09
I can't take this any more ! :mad:

shirl123
24th Nov 2006, 12:04
I can't take this any more ! :mad:

you don't have to ;)
you can:
a. ignore it.
b. make fun of these bizarre complaints. :D

ditom
28th Nov 2006, 13:31
you don't have to ;)
you can:
a. ignore it.

I'll try.Thanks .

LaraGirl216
28th Nov 2006, 17:02

I think I'll do that. :D

Estherkim102
2nd Dec 2006, 07:52
I LOVE HER HAIR IN LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she had really weird hair especially in AOD

ditom
2nd Dec 2006, 18:12
I LOVE HER HAIR IN LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she had really weird hair especially in AOD

Yes,she has really nice hair

Sieghardt
13th Dec 2006, 09:07
Well im too ocupied looking at her :eek: breasts :eek: to look at the hair, but i still think they could be bigger :whistle:

RuumTaedor
13th Dec 2006, 15:02
Yeah, I think Lara's hair could be bigger. :rolleyes:

Deadly47
13th Dec 2006, 23:49
huh her hair is differnt? Thats werid it looks the same to me. It always has. I find legnends a big improvment. She loooks more realstic.

ditom
16th Dec 2006, 22:02
Bigger? Why?I think that she has very nice hair .

Headache
17th Dec 2006, 01:57
Wow. I can't believe people are still going on about her hair.....

I just can't....
83 replies?!

RuumTaedor
17th Dec 2006, 03:18

Bigger? Why?I think that she has very nice hair .

OK, ditom, let me try to clarify. Perhaps I should have quoted the post I was refering to, but follow along here...

Well im too ocupied looking at her :eek: breasts :eek: to look at the hair, but i still think they could be bigger :whistle:

Notice my dark brown eyes rolled upwards to the heavens in a sarcastic manor? Stay with me now. I was not actually refering to Lara's hair, I was refering to the previous post, and that poster was not refering to Lara's hair either. I found it a bit annoying because that poster was seemingly fixated on something else. I hope that explains it.

StarChampagne
17th Dec 2006, 16:40
Wow. I can't believe people are still going on about her hair.....

I just can't....
83 replies?!

Yeah... disturbing :scratch:

Oh well. Clearly hair is a very important part of gameplay... or a subject people feel very strongly about... Who'd've thought? :rolleyes:

LaraGirl216
18th Dec 2006, 17:11
Well I wasn't complaining, just making fun of the weird complaints.

ditom
19th Dec 2006, 15:33
OK, ditom, let me try to clarify. Perhaps I should have quoted the post I was refering to, but follow along here...

Notice my dark brown eyes rolled upwards to the heavens in a sarcastic manor? Stay with me now. I was not actually refering to Lara's hair, I was refering to the previous post, and that poster was not refering to Lara's hair either. I found it a bit annoying because that poster was seemingly fixated on something else. I hope that explains it.

yes ok uhh... sorry :D

Deadly47
19th Dec 2006, 21:01
God how would she look with princess liea type buns of hair. Lol it would be funny.:nut:

Headache
22nd Dec 2006, 02:01
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/IhateyourExistence/tr5-032edit.jpg

...I think that's how Lara feels......

ditom
22nd Dec 2006, 23:28
Poor Lara

Palmtree
23rd Dec 2006, 04:07
Best thing she could do right now, is to take some tips from the masters.

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/75/finefamilygi8.png

StarChampagne
23rd Dec 2006, 18:42
Hehe, wonder what the response to THAT would be :)

Poor Lara... enough to give anyone a headache :rolleyes:

Deadly47
23rd Dec 2006, 20:55
There is nothing wrong with her hair:scratch: . Also be glad they didnt deciced to make her blad :lmao:

Headache
25th Dec 2006, 15:21
Also be glad they didnt deciced to make her blad :lmao:
Well it would be easier to be bald since no one could complain about what her hair looks like.

But then again, without a doubt, there are those who would complain about it likewise :rolleyes:

Truthfully, it wouldn't bother me. Hair shouldn't make a character. Some of you think what a character looks like is what makes them. To an extent that's true, but Lara's.. well... character is what makes her. Not her looks. IMO.

ditom
25th Dec 2006, 21:41
Please close this thread.I can't take this any more!!!:mad2:

Headache
25th Dec 2006, 23:27
Please close this thread.I can't take this any more!!!:mad2:
Just don't read it then. :)

poufy
26th Dec 2006, 22:47
Lara's hair it's BROWN so what's the problem. It's also like a blanket and carpet

Terminatorvs
27th Dec 2006, 17:16
Why don't we start a "What color are Lara's panties"? This thread is getting old and boring.

StarChampagne
27th Dec 2006, 18:37
Why don't we start a "What color are Lara's panties"? This thread is getting old and boring.

We've played Japan, haven't we? :rasp:

How about... erm... Gripes about Lara's backpack :)

Headache
28th Dec 2006, 00:09
How about... erm... Gripes about Lara's backpack :)
Hmph.

It was black. Not brown like it should be. But black.

:rasp: