PDA

View Full Version : im starting to give up!

blakey83
1st Oct 2006, 12:39
I am just about sick of this game and the lack of customer support.
i know its early days still but i will not be satisfied untill my problem is resolved,and i can play this game the way its ment to b played.
I am very sorry if ur sick and tired of hearing the same old s**t,but i need to get this of my chest(again)
the main gripe i have is the stuttering gameplay.i have upgraded 2day and i know for sure its the game engine itself that is the problem:mad2:
if it was any other game i wouldnt of been so pissed,but this games concept is so mindblowin!but it is very poorly executed:mad:
to be honest i still mess around in the game but the stuttering is refraining me from doing missions.
i know i sound like a broken record but these forums r the only place i can express my feelings.
feel free to insult me if u think this is too much:D

Disciple
1st Oct 2006, 14:28
i know its early days still but i will not be satisfied untill my problem is resolved,and i can play this game the way its ment to b played.
I am very sorry if ur sick and tired of hearing the same old s**t,but i need to get this of my chest(again)
the main gripe i have is the stuttering gameplay.i have upgraded 2day and i know for sure its the game engine itself that is the problem:mad2:
if it was any other game i wouldnt of been so pissed,but this games concept is so mindblowin!but it is very poorly executed:mad:
to be honest i still mess around in the game but the stuttering is refraining me from doing missions.
i know i sound like a broken record but these forums r the only place i can express my feelings.
feel free to insult me if u think this is too much:D

I felt the same way; you can only ignore bugs so often before they do get irritating and then kill the game for you. As i said, felt as in; i had enough, took the game back and got Company of Heroes instead.

Mike_B
1st Oct 2006, 16:23

Just for your information, these forums aren't customer support, they are here so that fellow users may be able to help you. It's possible that someone from Eidos does drop by but it's not a guarantee.

Wrath_of_hitman
1st Oct 2006, 16:25
playing slowly 2nd time main story and don't care about bugz :rasp:

blakey83
1st Oct 2006, 17:28
did i say these forums were customer suppert?no i didnt!i ment the lack of support in general.
theres not much in the way of technical help 4 this game at all:mad2:
on eidos faq they solve minor issues,but this game has extreme issues.

gasdorf
1st Oct 2006, 17:30
ill pay the demo if i want more buggy game play....thier are other games :nut:

i am glad i held off buying it :rasp:

blakey83
1st Oct 2006, 17:34
i agree m8,but as soon as a gta style game arrives.....im gonna get it regardless....and keep in mind that some bright spark could modifie the game in the future!:)

gasdorf
1st Oct 2006, 17:52
if the game is that buggy ...they can shove it....thier are alot of companys out thier that spend more time testing than collecting cash....

i hate patching thier crappy games, i never had these problems on PS2 !! :lol:

blakey83
1st Oct 2006, 17:58
yeah,i think eidos has lost alot of respect in the gaming industry due to this floppy title.
but avalanche on the other hand have made a great debue title,as the engine itself is impressive.
i also think eidos has possibly rushed avalanche to create the engine,and thats why it very buggy:(

Ceano
1st Oct 2006, 19:26
All you that has stuttering problems and have a nVidia GeForce video card, have you tried to set all options to "Program Controlled" in the card settings.

If not try that.

blakey83
1st Oct 2006, 19:32
yeah,ive done that:)

Ceano
1st Oct 2006, 20:17
yeah,ive done that:)
Then this is a rely weird bug because i have no stuttering problems at all, i can have a full war in i big city with helicopters and tanks shooting wild and the game is running smooth.

Lucky me then :D

Crypton
1st Oct 2006, 22:08
Then this is a rely weird bug because i have no stuttering problems at all, i can have a full war in i big city with helicopters and tanks shooting wild and the game is running smooth.

Lucky me then :D
lucky you, though I do not get "bad" stuttering, barely noticable, I do however get a strange "slowdown" as if slowmo is constantly on. It never goes back to normal unless I exit the game and start it back up. Really annoying.

intrepid_soul
8th Oct 2006, 16:59

Just curious what you meant by this? Our phones have been up since launch Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, and we have been keeping up on email support which is also available.

If you mean lack of answers, its a new game, there are always bound to be issues that aren't readily solved, but these work themselves out over time.

intrepid_soul
8th Oct 2006, 17:02
yeah,i think eidos has lost alot of respect in the gaming industry due to this floppy title.
but avalanche on the other hand have made a great debue title,as the engine itself is impressive.
i also think eidos has possibly rushed avalanche to create the engine,and thats why it very buggy:(

No I am sure there were others that damaged our rep more *cough*Get on Da Mic*cough* I don't know about the rushing claim, but I've said it before go back and look at GTA III, it is a very very dim shadow of the most current version San Andreas. I liked what they did in this game, and I look forward to seeing other titles, if not a sequel.