PDA

View Full Version : Any one else hating this?

Ceano
1st Oct 2006, 10:53
1-Peds that walks all over the roads, even high ways.

2-vehicles that pop up right in front of you so that you have no way to steer clear, result you get wanted (idiotic thing).

3-Helicopters that spawns from any were, under water, right out from a mountain and pops up from the ground.

4-Cars that you meet steers right in front of you for no reason at all so you crash in to them.

All this is rely BAD/POOR AI programming, shame on you ****

Crypton
1st Oct 2006, 11:52
1-Peds that walks all over the roads, even high ways.

2-vehicles that pop up right in front of you so that you have no way to steer clear, result you get wanted (idiotic thing).

3-Helicopters that spawns from any were, under water, right out from a mountain and pops up from the ground.

4-Cars that you meet steers right in front of you for no reason at all so you crash in to them.

All this is rely BAD/POOR AI programming, shame on you ****
Yup, I hate the above stuff you mentioned, but the game even if somewhat buggy is alot of fun. Just hope they do fix it up for us :)

I especially hate that if you barely scrape another vehicle, you immediately get wanted and start being chased by a few cops.. I don't mind killin them, it is fun, but 0o, i dont think some guy in a farmer truck has the means to contact all them police that fast! (small joke, however lame it was)

The AI is well, broken, but kinda funny at the same time 0o.

My fav are the choppers following me, feel like Austin Powers all sexy and stuff, yeah baby.

// Rico Swavey

blakey83
1st Oct 2006, 12:22
i agree....the game is very buggy but i still think its fun to mess around in 4 10 minutes.

gasdorf
1st Oct 2006, 17:44
i think buggy unrealistic are fun....AI drives around on moonshine....and thier should be snow on ground for all that sliding around on those roads?

and thiers cops poping out when ever you back is turned ...its like heres more stupied ants to kill.

i play the demo for humor, what a piece of crap though:lol: :lmao:

blakey83
1st Oct 2006, 17:48
i think buggy unrealistic are fun....AI drives around on moonshine....and thier should be snow on ground for all that sliding around on those roads?

and thiers cops poping out when ever you back is turned ...its like heres more stupied ants to kill.

i play the demo for humor, what a piece of crap though:lol: :lmao:

looking at it from that point of view...i can see the funny side:) gta had loads of bugs at first,but it made it a fun game.
coz this game is more serious and realistic in comparrison,it just makes the experience more frustrating.

Ceano
1st Oct 2006, 19:29
My fav are the choppers following me, feel like Austin Powers all sexy and stuff, yeah baby.

// Rico Swavey
hahaha that's funny :lol:

Ceano
5th Oct 2006, 13:34
I have one more thing to add, and that I feel is just more and more STUPID!

5. Why can every one else shot from a vehicle but Rico can't? what kind of special agent is he? this is so LAME! :mad:

Nailz
11th Oct 2006, 03:50
coz this game is more serious and realistic in comparrison
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ceano
11th Oct 2006, 08:33
6. The idiot AI on your side that constantly shooting at you with an RPG to kill on single foot soldier that is close to you, that means "you are dead to" :mad:

Altercator
11th Oct 2006, 13:35
7) In liberation missions, your AI buddies keeps running over you with their vehicles!

Sigh. I'll just stick to jumping off aeroplanes.

Ceano
11th Oct 2006, 14:31
7) In liberation missions, your AI buddies keeps running over you with their vehicles!

Sigh. I'll just stick to jumping off aeroplanes.
In small villages i let the guerrilla/syndicate AI take out the most of the soldiers/police, i concentrate on destroying ammo/cocaine boxes and blowing up police station for BONUS points. When i get the message that it's time to destroy the blockade i do so, as the killing of the boss :D

danger_dave
11th Oct 2006, 21:23
Is there any news on when we will receive a patch ?

aafuss
11th Oct 2006, 21:58
I'm liking it a lot-nice graphics, but I too think the AI needs improvement and better camera control (I find it quite hard-we need some sort of cursor).

Crypton
12th Oct 2006, 05:48
I'm liking it a lot-nice graphics, but I too think the AI needs improvement and better camera control (I find it quite hard-we need some sort of cursor).
aye, graphics are not bad at all. AI definately needs a tuneup lol. I am still getting a kick out of playing and watchin the guys run into things. :lol:

As for guy above you asking about a patch, not sure m8, not been watching much on news, ect.. so dunno if they have plans for one though it would be really nice.

Past few days been playing some BF 2142, ahh, such a great game, never liked the other BF series much, Vietnam was ok I guess. But the ones before were better IMO, but 2142! is great. :D /me in <3 with Titan mode.

danger_dave
12th Oct 2006, 12:25
Heres a review i found that highlights a lot of the problems that need to be addressed, hopefully in a patch, with this game.

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/735/735582p1.html

I hope that they solve the problems mentioned in the review above cause this game has some serious potential to kick ass.

Ceano
13th Oct 2006, 06:40
Heres a review i found that highlights a lot of the problems that need to be addressed, hopefully in a patch, with this game.

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/735/735582p1.html

I hope that they solve the problems mentioned in the review above cause this game has some serious potential to kick ass.
Nice reading but it just concerns the "game mode" not the real bug/bad coding issues.

danger_dave
13th Oct 2006, 12:52

Man this does my head in, I've been ran over more times by my buddies than than i have been killed by the enemies. :eek:

Eidos dudes, get a patch out asap cause this game is seriously doing my head in. :mad2: