PDA

View Full Version : how it is that I will be able to finish nivel thazakistan?

stif64
1st Oct 2006, 09:23
how it is that I will be able to finish nivel thazakistan?

nash164
1st Oct 2006, 10:25
Be more specific

Headache
1st Oct 2006, 18:49
Yes, more details on your part would be helpful :)

stif64
1st Oct 2006, 21:09
i canĀ“t finish kazakistan and kill tesla monster

RuumTaedor
1st Oct 2006, 21:09
Input please.

Headache
2nd Oct 2006, 00:00
Even though some of us do know a great deal about the game doesn't mean we can read minds.

A shot in the dark:

With the entity and you don't know what to do?

Terminatorvs
2nd Oct 2006, 03:20
To beat the boss, you've got to turn four levers in this room. Then hop on the Tesla gun. Hit the demon away into electric thingies, so his life drops to minimum. Strike the four balls, that are located around the gun. If done right, they'll form an electric ring. Jump of the Tesla gun, aim at the sword fragment (right above the gun) and grab it with the grapple.
If that's what your post is about.
P. S. There is a similar post on this forum.

Gamerking
2nd Oct 2006, 05:30
Wow a similar 'help me thread', you never see that ......:p I really think we should set up some sort of 'New members can't post for 10 minutes', setting so they can learn of the magic search function.

Sorin
2nd Oct 2006, 06:40
Hmmm. I don't know, either way. But I signed up for some forum several years ago, where new members had no posting priviledges at all until 5 days had passed. I can't even begin to convey how annoying and retarded that was. Especially since I had exhausted the search feature.

Anyways, Stif, it would be helpful if you could be more specific about what your problem is. If it's just killing the monster...well you don't actually kill it. Do what Terminatorvs said.

Headache
2nd Oct 2006, 22:12
P. S. There is a similar post on this forum.
Expect to see repetitive threads ;)

Wow a similar 'help me thread', you never see that ......:p I really think we should set up some sort of 'New members can't post for 10 minutes', setting so they can learn of the magic search function.
Well... There are stickies about searching before you post... And apparently it's not doing the trick :lol: