PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause Stuffed My Xbox360

sydney2006
1st Oct 2006, 04:12
CAUTION!

I just went and bought this game and put it into my Xbox360. When it loaded it said "to play this game you must install an update, click ok to install" so I click ok, the update installed and the system turned off and the lights around the power butten started flashing red instead of green where the controler lights are show. Any Ideas, it wont even turn on any more, just the red flashing lights, no matter what game it wont start.

Also my Xbox360 was in perfect working condition before I got this game.

Regards

Aaron

P.s If someone from this company, or someone whom made the game reads this please email me as this needs to be sorted out by email, and not in forums.

Citnarf
1st Oct 2006, 09:31
Hi, i am not sure if this will fix your problem at all but have you by any chance got your XBOX360 plugged into a power board? I have heard that the XBOX360 and power boards dont mix very well and you will get those 3 red lights if you plug them into cheap power boards. May i suggest you plugging it into the wall instead? As i said tho this may not fix your problem as it had never happend to you before.

sydney2006
1st Oct 2006, 10:02
Hello,

Thanks for your advice, I'm going to ring microsoft tomorrow morning and ask them what the problem is, and if it can be fixed.

My 360 is pluged into the wall.

Regards

Aaron

infamouswb1990
1st Oct 2006, 15:03
Dude that is what u call the 3 red lights of death:eek: meaning that ya xbox 360 ans been burned out, aka you played it too much, you prolly have one of the first. models that came out. Its not your fault tho Microsoft will fix it for you!:D

Crypton
1st Oct 2006, 15:48
Hope you get it fixed

Anyhow, just for a bit of humor..

When you ask MS why it died, hopefully they don't reply "Just Cause"

:lol:

Sorry, had to..

Wrath_of_hitman
1st Oct 2006, 16:22
Hope you get it fixed

Anyhow, just for a bit of humor..

When you ask MS why it died, hopefully they don't reply "Just Cause"

:lol:

Sorry, had to..

that was cruel :lmao:

aieeeee
1st Oct 2006, 17:09
Ahh yes, the wonderful red lights. Hardware failure mate, not caused by this game.......

Citnarf
1st Oct 2006, 22:44
My mate got the 3 red lights... so he plugged it into the wall instead of a power board and it worked perfectly again.... I have never seen these lights but apparently there is 4 and if all 4 of them are red then it means a hardware problem like a break in the curcuit or something.

intrepid_soul
4th Oct 2006, 22:10
Ahh yes, the wonderful red lights. Hardware failure mate, not caused by this game.......

Although I can understand how it might be inferred that it might have been the game, you're right. Hardware Failures do occur, and any game could have been in the drive.