PDA

View Full Version : King Arthur transformations..

nash164
28th Sep 2006, 22:55
Did anyone notice in the cinematic when Lara first enters the tomb that King Arthur is (rightly) wizened-looking and mummified but if you zoom in on him again (after the cinematic with Zip and Alistair in trouble) he's more..I don't know..normal and life-like?
I wish I knew how to take screen-shots, then I'd show you what I mean! (A little help on that subject would be very much appreciated!:D )

Apologies if this is a repeat thread..

Headache
28th Sep 2006, 23:05
In the cutscene, yes, he appeared a bit mummified, but I honestly didn't have a good look at him afterwards.

On the screenshot side (PC Im assuming?):

Press the button 'print screen' (which shoud be located somewhere on your keyboard) to take a shot of the scene you want.

After that, press ALT + TAB (should bring you to your desktop while pausing the game)

If you have a photoshop or some similar program, open it. Open a new file and click 'paste'.. And you have your screenshot :)

Terminatorvs
28th Sep 2006, 23:10
To take a screenshot, you've got to press the Print Screen key, then Alt+Tab the game, open the MS paint (or anything else), then paste (Edit -> paste, or Ctrl+V). Voila.

Edit: Headache, I think we were reading the same thing at the same time, but you left your post a bit earlyer. :)

nash164
28th Sep 2006, 23:30
Cool, got that. Thanks guys:thumbsup:

nash164
29th Sep 2006, 01:18
How do I post pictures on a thread?:nut: :D

Terminatorvs
29th Sep 2006, 04:55
To post a picture here you've got to register on www.photobucket.com or a similar site. Upload your pictures there then link them here. This advice was originally given to me by Headache. Thank you, Headache.

Headache
29th Sep 2006, 23:02
This advice was originally given to me by Headache. Thank you, Headache.
Anytime :D
I like to help people
:)