PDA

View Full Version : Whos This???

applepie
27th Sep 2006, 17:20
there is a pic of some dude . the image is official and the level is the moterbike chase. any ideas?:scratch:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/chocolatedreamz1991/untitled-23.jpg

(loooks like hitler!:lol: )

TOOK FOREVA TO UPLOAD:mad:

GoranAgar
27th Sep 2006, 17:56
Der sieht ├╝berhaupt nicht wie Hitler aus.

shirl123
27th Sep 2006, 18:45

as a granddaughter of holocaust surviviors, I am not amused by that. not offended, but not amused.

anyway, probably some advertisement. since there were a few of them, a fashion-advertisement maybe?
I don't think they based 'em on anyone, really. :scratch:

a bit off topic: I think that the *original* bartender in Japan was probably based on someone. but they totally changed his face in the final version. :p

Headache
27th Sep 2006, 22:09

I disagree. Looks like some random guy from the 1900s.

aussie500
27th Sep 2006, 23:35
Its an advertisement, why would an advertisement be that important to you? You think maybe they ripped it of some poor peniless tailor down in Peru and you want to sue CD for copyright infringement or something :rolleyes: It is not beyond possibility that it is based on someone in particular, but highly unlikely. And the Hitler joke was in extremely poor taste, it looks nothing like him

Treeble
27th Sep 2006, 23:39
It's a bit like asking who are the women in the outdoors in Tokyo. Just random ads people, I guess.

Terminatorvs
27th Sep 2006, 23:40
I don't know, who that is, but definitely not the crazed furer.

Headache
28th Sep 2006, 00:07
Here's a good question:

Who's that mercenary?

:rolleyes:

applepie
28th Sep 2006, 07:37
:( dident mean it like that , i just thought it was something imprtent than people overlooked

Indiana Jones
28th Sep 2006, 11:24
Der sieht ├╝berhaupt nicht wie Hitler aus.
I think so, too.;)

anyway, probably some advertisement. since there were a few of them, a fashion-advertisement maybe?
I don't think they based 'em on anyone, really. :scratch:
Yes, an advertisement. That was my first idea, when I played that level.

ShirleyC
28th Sep 2006, 12:01
Since I have never seen Indiana Jones, that is what I image he looks like. :D Hi Indy. Nice to see you here.
Shirley

shirl123
28th Sep 2006, 20:58
:( dident mean it like that , i just thought it was something imprtent than people overlooked

I know...it's okay...I said it wasn't offensive. but I just wasn't amused by that. that is all. maybe I said too much, I'm sorry for upsetting you.
and yeah, it sure looks elegant! :)

nash164
28th Sep 2006, 22:25
Hitler?? Where would you get that idea?

The statue figure on the horse in the town square of Paraiso looks pretty animated.. Wonder who it's supposed to be..

I like the posters plastered around the town that say Se Busca.. I think it's George Bush but I can't make out any other writing..I'd love to know what it's saying!

Headache
28th Sep 2006, 23:08
I like the posters plastered around the town that say Se Busca.. I think it's George Bush but I can't make out any other writing..I'd love to know what it's saying!
..George Bush...?

-GAG-

If it really did say that it would be 'Jorge Bush'

x_x

ditom
9th Oct 2006, 16:21
For me it doesn't matter.Maybe the VonCroy? Maybe not?

LaraGirl216
10th Oct 2006, 18:17
Here's a good question:

Who's that mercenary?

:rolleyes:

Well there are so many its hard to tell. If I were you I just call him Bob :cool: .
The only mercenary names I have heard are Miller, Morgan and Jake.

Bullethail
10th Oct 2006, 19:14
I've always assumed it was advertising a tailor's wares.

Headache
10th Oct 2006, 22:47
Well there are so many its hard to tell. If I were you I just call him Bob :cool: .
The only mercenary names I have heard are Miller, Morgan and Jake.
Bob.... YES. Bob... :lol:
Bob is a perfect name for anything random. In my case anyway ;)
He shall be Bob then. (And the guy on the poster too)

Legend_of_Lara
15th Oct 2006, 09:02
there is a pic of some dude . the image is official and the level is the moterbike chase. any ideas?:scratch:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/chocolatedreamz1991/untitled-23.jpg

TOOK FOREVA TO UPLOAD:mad:
i must see his face:D so i couldn't find who's he?

Night_Heaven
15th Oct 2006, 11:52
Lara's father....:)