PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to completly disabe shadows and repair some bugs?

HiCZoK4
26th Sep 2006, 18:13
I want to disable them .that shadows are bad looking and in most cases sh. are main performance hit.I searched registry and nothing , also none in config....too bad

Please EIDOS all i want now with this excelent game is
1.Make possible to disable shadows.
2.Repair stutter after about 10-15 min of playing(game freeze for 1-2 seconds. That woudn't be strange but almost always i have 30+ fps so...)
3.camera - when in vehicles is bad. I mean when I move a mouse while driving or flying ,the camera stays in that position , In gta camera was "free" and was not fallowing the vehicle. OK .i hope someone(who played SA) will understand becouse my english is poor and i can;t explain it :)

I want repaired 2 first things, so if i could play game more than stupid 15 minutes without stutters and shadows for 5fps hit :) SO PLEASE EIDOS PIMP THAT GAME TO THE LIMITS.

btw. I remember hitman blood money has the same stutter or so ,but after patch it was superB done :)

MY SPEC:
MB Gigabyte rz-7
AGPx8 x1600PRO 512mb cat 6.9
Sound blaster audigy se with driver from creative site (have no sounds problem in Just Cause like some ppl have).
Sempron 2500mhz oc to 2000mhz
512 ram dual
160 gb DEFRAGMENTED !!!
350 psu
AND CLEAN NEW INSTALL OF WIN XP SP2 !!!

ps.In game settings .1024x768 aa4 aaf2
everything low but water high .
no matter if everything low (640x480 no aa or af ) game still stutters after some time of playing)
HOPE FOR A GOOD PATCH thx

UrUfU
26th Sep 2006, 18:48
Me too waitng for it;)
For me main code of game is excelent (game works 20 fps - 30 fps) on full settings on my computer ;)

My specs:
AMD Duron 1ghz
GF 6200 256 mb 256bit 64 bit
SDRam (Kingstone) 768 mb
SoundBlaster Audigy (i have too problem with sounds)

For me the biggest problem is no sound in game becouse i must tu delete JustCause.cpd without it game will no start :mad: For more info i'm using KxProject Audio Drivers becouse original drivers of SB Audigy are very bad :mad:

I will really happy when you do sound patch (becouse this is for me the biggest problem) I think that info will really help you with works on patch ;)

Sory for my English (I came from Poland)

HiCZoK4
26th Sep 2006, 18:54
hehe siema brachu :) fajna giera ale tnie niemiłosiernie po pół godzinie grania :D

i told him that game is fantastic but it stutters (in poland language :rasp: )