PDA

View Full Version : Eurogamer JC 360 review -- 6/10

Askem
25th Sep 2006, 13:40
It seems Eurogamer have dragged out a review for JC on the 360 and they give it a bit of kickin! so I thought I would post it like and see what other ppl think. Do you agree or disagree?? :scratch:

Just as completely inexplicable is how vast Just Cause is, for absolutely no discernible reason other than they could. Measuring somewhat larger than even San Andreas, this vast expanse is certainly a fine technical achievement, but proves to be nothing more than an empty boast once you start exploring and realise there's nothing remotely worth finding. Everything you need to locate is documented on the map already (even the secrets), and getting there is pretty straightforward as soon as you've earned the little helicopter. In what proves to be an excellent design decision, you can call for a heavy vehicle drop whenever you're not being attacked - meaning that if ever you find yourself stranded in the middle of nowhere, you can simply request either a boat, car, jeep or mini chopper and be on your way. Better still, if you're tired of travelling by conventional means, you can call for extraction and be piloted direct to the start of a mission or to any of the unlocked safe houses in the game. Such an idea definitely scores Just Cause extra marks, but it's entirely necessary too, because otherwise you'd spend absolutely hours making completely pointless journeys across San Esperito.

You can read the full thing below
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=67916

Nagumo
28th Sep 2006, 04:38
Lol, havent read the full article yet, but I totally agree with what their saying there. Its a huge barren landscape, it appears all shiny on the outside, but the more you play it, the more u come to realise its really bad.