PDA

View Full Version : Win a Lara Croft Mannequin From PSM

Lara Croft Online
21st Sep 2006, 07:19
Win a Lara Croft Mannequin From PSM

http://www.tombraidernews.com/publish/news_images/psm_statue_sml.jpg

The unofficial Playstation Magazine is hosting a contest to win a lifesize Legend Lara Croft mannequin.
The grand prize winner will be the person who shows themselves to be the biggest Lara Croft fan around.
Just show your enthusiasm by cosplaying, painting a picture, showing off your collectables…. whatever.
More Here (http://www.tombraidernews.com/?p=55)

Johnny
21st Sep 2006, 13:25
Open to US residents only... :(

Treeble
21st Sep 2006, 15:10
Oh well. :( I'm so looking into getting myself one of those, even if I have to go on a hunger strike for the next 2 or 3 years... :D

Headache
21st Sep 2006, 22:30
Too bad I don't have much except all the games, both TR movies, and a lifesize TR movie cardboard cutout.. :mad2:
:lol:

And the collectable figurines are so hard to find!!

And yeah, I'll probably look into getting one myself... If I can find a place to put it and the price is right, for God's sake!!!

Terminatorvs
23rd Sep 2006, 04:10
This contest reminds me of one anekdode. How can someone tell, that you overplayed "TR"?
1. You were kicked out of the bed, becaused you screamed "Lara" instead of your girlfriend's name.
2. You carry Lara's photo in your wallet.
3. You were thrown out of the sex-shop, because you refused to leave without the "Lara Croft manequen" (Man-sized, of course).
4. You carry the "TR" CD in your shirt, because you don't want there to be anything between you and your new love. (Oh... did I write the shirt pocket?)
5. If you are interested in Lara's e-mail address. (By the way, for those of you, who are, it is laracroft@eidosinteractive.com).
6. If you make Lara perform a hand stand every time, she is on a gap or a slope, because "It looks sooooooooo coooooooooooool!!!"
7. If you always carry a compass, which you never use.
8. If you always run, even to the door of your flat to pick up the morning newspaper.
9. If you feel some strange hatred towards boys on skateboards.
10. If you decide, that your flat woluld look a whole lot better, if it was redecorated as a tomb. With bottomless pits and spike traps.
11. If you ask your wife or girlfriend to practice himnastics all the time.
12. If you think Lara is a perfect name for your daughter (and son :) ).
13. If you understand the following:
A. Why does everyone keep telling me, it's only a game?! Lara IS my girlfriend! It's just that we argued some time back, and now she thinks, she's an adventurer. If you see her, PLEASE, tell her to phone me. And say, I'm sorry.
B. Why are there so many discussions going on about Lara Croft? Lara... I won't play it. Breast... No, really, I won't. Legs... Well, maybe I'll play a bit. Thighs (hips)...

Treeble
23rd Sep 2006, 14:09
What's wrong with number 12? :P I don't want to have children, but if I ever had and if it turned out to be a girl, it'd definitely be Lara! :D

Headache
23rd Sep 2006, 15:39
What's wrong with number 12? :P I don't want to have children, but if I ever had and if it turned out to be a girl, it'd definitely be Lara! :D
Yeah I know.
But if you had a son, you could name him Zip/Alister....

Joshorty
23rd Sep 2006, 15:43
Aiya it always comes to this :(

Terminatorvs
23rd Sep 2006, 21:46

Is that the only thing, or do all other things apply to you as well? :) No offence, just joking.

Treeble
23rd Sep 2006, 21:53
Only number 12, unfortunately. Guess it means I'm not playing enough Tomb Raider eh? :lol:

But I do watch out for bats when I'm outside, only to realise they're only birds. Oh the disappointment. :( :lol:

Headache
23rd Sep 2006, 22:18
- all apply to me...