PDA

View Full Version : For the Legacy of Kain Nuts, Did you notice?

LOK kain is the greatest
20th Sep 2006, 23:39
Hi guys,

just completed Tomb raider legends and spotted a few things. (this is on the 360)

1. Kains mosuleum picture is in crof manner by the left of the stairs. (in all versions i think)

2. Raziels symbol is on the Goth outfit you unlock in the game ( this might be a 360 version only as Kains queen couln't see it on her PS2 version)

3. If you complete everything you get the Soul reaver to play with hehehe. ( all versions again)

just like to say...that is so cool!!!1

see you around

Treeble
21st Sep 2006, 00:18
Just today I've introduced Legend to an old friend of mine who's a Legacy Of Kain fan and she's said the waterfall setting right in the beginning of Bolivia had a striking resemblance to one of the scenarios in one of the games.

The goth outfit only features the symbol on the next gen versions (PC and 360), indeed. The current gen version of that oufit doesn't even have the lace shirt, it's pretty much like a color variant of the Biker outfits with the dark tears makeup. Which is cool on its own, I'll say. :)

Headache
21st Sep 2006, 00:53
Yes, I did notice the associated a lot with LOK...

Feels less and less like the personalized Tomb Raider game I knew so well!!

I remember the days of pure Tomb Raiding....

Don't get me wrong it's a neat idea and not that it turns me off or anything... It just doesn't feel like it's own game sometimes...

LOK kain is the greatest
21st Sep 2006, 01:46
Well Legand is a definate improvement one some of the TR games. the only other on i enjoyed as much as i did this one was TR2. I really enjoyed playing this one because it actually had a stroy that you could sink your teeth into.

Treeble
21st Sep 2006, 02:01
a stroy that you could sink your teeth into.

Apparently the game ain't the only one to showcase vampiric references, so to speak. :D

LOK kain is the greatest
21st Sep 2006, 02:42
Whoops....okay i didn't mean to say that...well i did, but not with the teeth refrance.........oh give me a brake its 4 in the morning and i'm not typing straight:rasp:

Headache
21st Sep 2006, 22:17
Apparently the game ain't the only one to showcase vampiric references, so to speak. :D
:lol:
TREEBLE, lol... Leave the poor girl alone!
:rasp:

LOK kain is the greatest
21st Sep 2006, 22:32
:lol:
TREEBLE, lol... Leave the poor guy alone!
:rasp:

(KITG would like to point out she is a girl:rasp: )

Headache
21st Sep 2006, 22:35
(KITG would like to point out she is a girl:rasp: )
It's sometimes hard to tell :D

But there I fixed it, no worries.

Hopefully :p

Treeble
21st Sep 2006, 23:52
LOL I wasn't picking on her, I just thought it was a clever pun (the "sink my teeth into" comment) and very fitting in a Legacy of Kain related topic. :D

LOK kain is the greatest
22nd Sep 2006, 02:25
Hehehe. dont worry. not offended. just love the whole "you're a girl?:eek: "

the reactions i get when i play online games Like EVEonline....had two corps go to war over me just because i was the only girl in that space.:lol:

i'm a gaming nut, always have been always will be. name a console and i have it...(except DS, had it, hated it, threw it from a moving car)

Luv KITG

Headache
23rd Sep 2006, 01:34
LOL I wasn't picking on her, I just thought it was a clever pun (the "sink my teeth into" comment) and very fitting in a Legacy of Kain related topic. :D
And I was picking on you. Or maybe it's a cover-up of my blondeness...
:whistle:

Hehehe. dont worry. not offended. just love the whole "you're a girl?:eek: "

the reactions i get when i play online games Like EVEonline....had two corps go to war over me just because i was the only girl in that space.:lol:

i'm a gaming nut, always have been always will be.

Luv KITG
:lol: I get that a lot too. Supposedly gaming is 'a guy thing' (Generally speaking, that is). But people don't really expect to find a chick playing online games. It's happened to me a million times so you're not the only one ;)

Treeble
23rd Sep 2006, 01:40
Hmmm so am I right to assume that Headache is a gamergal too? :cool: If not, sorry, probably misunderstood you somewhere along your trails of thought. :nut:

Headache
23rd Sep 2006, 01:51
Hmmm so am I right to assume that Headache is a gamergal too? :cool: If not, sorry, probably misunderstood you somewhere along your trails of thought. :nut:
Yes I am.
But Im exhausted right now, so I have an excuse for my aloofness. :p

LOK kain is the greatest
23rd Sep 2006, 03:11
:lol: I get that a lot too. Supposedly gaming is 'a guy thing' (Generally speaking, that is). But people don't really expect to find a chick playing online games. It's happened to me a million times so you're not the only one ;)

But don't you just love the lengths you actally have to go to, to prove you are female. i had to get onto team speak and they were like

"Wow....you really are a girl...and a brit too. love the accent":lol: (as it seems for some strange reason mainly Americans play online games)

Headache
23rd Sep 2006, 15:50
But don't you just love the lengths you actally have to go to, to prove you are female. i had to get onto team speak and they were like

"Wow....you really are a girl...and a brit too. love the accent":lol: (as it seems for some strange reason mainly Americans play online games)
YES! It's quite comical to see their reactions :D
And I myself love the British accent.. Love it :cool:. But I haven't come across many other nationalities who play online games - except like Belgians and such. But for the most part I think Americans are big with online games.

Treeble
3rd Oct 2006, 21:23
For what it's worth, after reading the first few posts I hunted down a PC demo for the original Soul Reaver and I loved it. :D Might get the full game one of these days and eventually expand it to the full collection.

Terminatorvs
6th Oct 2006, 05:23
For what it's worth, after reading the first few posts I hunted down a PC demo for the original Soul Reaver and I loved it. :D Might get the full game one of these days and eventually expand it to the full collection.
If you have Windows XP installed, that will be a problem - I could only get it running on Windows Me. If you do happen to launch a full original "SR" version, tell me how.

LOK kain is the greatest and Headache, I did happen to play online games for some time, and I got to know some female players. Maybe, Russian girls like playing more, I don't know.

Treeble
6th Oct 2006, 20:59
Yeah, I read about SR and XP. I came across this site throughout my search, and it seems to provide a solution. Great resource, I might add, even though I'm not a LOK fan. :)

http://www.thelostworlds.net/
http://www.thelostworlds.net/SR1-XP.HTML

Headache
6th Oct 2006, 22:27
LOK kain is the greatest and Headache, I did happen to play online games for some time, and I got to know some female players. Maybe, Russian girls like playing more, I don't know.
We'll just call it... co-playing.
:D