PDA

View Full Version : still stuck : Bolivia Redux : PSP

D3NY
20th Sep 2006, 06:52
cannot kill the beast. I know what to do as far as hit it till it comes to ground then run up and stab it using action button. the thing is i can't get enough in before I run out of health.

The beast is able to hit me through the standing stones so hidding doesn't work. hidding seems to work for it though. Also running around holding target lock doesn't hit the beast unless it's in site.

I even went back & completed england time trial to unlock the bulletproof cheat. Don't know if I'm doing it wrong but the cheat doesn't work.

Getting bored with this but would like the satisfaction of completing and seeing the final ciematics. any help appreciated.

Terminatorvs
21st Sep 2006, 00:34
I don't know what to say. I simply killed it. Just shoot it, then, when it falls, slice it. Have nothing to add. Dodge more often, maybe.

Headache
21st Sep 2006, 00:46
I don't know much about the PSP platform and how the cheat codes work with it - I know it works for me on PC though. But I'll give you some tips:

Stay away from the ledge; it's very easy for Amanda to knock you off if you're to close to it.

KEEP MOVING!!! (cannot stress this enough!) Run left and right -vice versa- roll right and left -vice versa. Anything that keeps you moving!

Keep close quarters with Amanda, but not close. Just close enough that when she goes down you can run over there and stab her.

You must stab her 4 times to finish.

Treeble
21st Sep 2006, 00:54
You've got to finish the level before being able to use any cheats on it.