PDA

View Full Version : Old player, new game

Idahospud
19th Sep 2006, 03:44
Hey all,

Sorry if these things have been asked but I cant seem to figure out the search function. Could be old age or just to much reading or both.

First, I remember when I could make lara walk in tomb raider one and cant seem to figure out how to do that with legends. Is it possible?

Second, I missed too many versions I suppose but the puzzles are much harder. Is there anyplace I can find a "how to" list without having to spend $16.99 for a users guide.

Dont call me a candy A$$ for wanting a walk through, but im too darn old to spend too much time figuring everything out. I enjoy the game all the same just dont want to waste time with it considering how short life is.

Also how do I get lara in a swimsuit in the mansion. :P

Thanks for any help.

Scott

Last question....is 1.2 patch for every version or just non US versions

GoranAgar
19th Sep 2006, 05:05
Patch 1.2 is for all versions. And with that patch the walk button comes back to your game.

There are walkthroughs online and google will happily provide you with the links. But if you have a problem you can always practice your forum search skills and look for an answer here.

AJ-TC
19th Sep 2006, 06:24
To walk hold down Shift along with direction key. This works on my PC.
Several excellent walkthroughs can be easily found online

ShirleyC
19th Sep 2006, 15:47
Idahospud, Here is one walk thru you might want to try:
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/index.html
Shirley

Treeble
19th Sep 2006, 20:54
but im too darn old to spend too much time figuring everything out. I enjoy the game all the same just dont want to waste time with it considering how short life is.

Also how do I get lara in a swimsuit in the mansion. :P

You shouldn't have any problem with the game at all, it's very (way too much, some would say) user friendly.

And to get the swimsuits, that'll be only very later. You've gotta get all the rewards in all the levels (including the Croft Manor) and you've also got to beat the Time Trials. :)

PhoenixVibe
19th Sep 2006, 21:55
Stella's Walkthroughs are the best imo if you need them for TRL.

http://www.tombraiders.net