PDA

View Full Version : LEGO Star Wars II - GeForce 4 MX with 3Danalyze

Maestro_7
18th Sep 2006, 20:20
Hello, I'm not sure if there is going to be an answer to this and I'm sure a lot of you are sick and tired of these questions after the first game lol!

But, is there any solution for LEGO Star Wars II with 3Danalyze?
I tried the 3Danalyze solution for the first game and it boots the game, the menu is okay but when starting the gameplay, everything being rendered on the screen is blurred, I could stop this by entering an option on the menu then returning, but the blurring effect continues when resuming gameplay.

Please could someone offer any kind of help at all, except buying a new graphics card :(

Thanks in advance!

- Pete

burke
1st Oct 2006, 23:36
Pete,

Try this, it actually worked for me.

When you open the 3D-Analyze v2.36b program go to the File Selection box and hit "Select", when the window opens go to the StarsWars Lego file and double click on the Lego StarWarsII.exe icon.

Under the DirectX 8.1 and 9.0 Options go down to the Pixel and Vertex Shader title and check off the box "Force max. pixel shader version 1.1".

Under the OpenGL Options, check off the "Force anisotropic filtering" box.

Next under the File Selection box Click On "Run".

This program must stay open in the background in order for the Lego StarsWars to operate.

Hope this works,

Albert

Maestro_7
3rd Oct 2006, 23:08
THANK YOU IT WORKED! :D

I was debating whether to spend money on a new graphics card for my younger brother's PC but your solution works perfectly :D no problems with the game at all.

Makes me wonder why LucasArts didn't put some kind of emulation in the game for older graphics, I'm sure there's a reason why not...

Anyway thanks again Albert and all the best!!!

- Pete

kodornnah
16th Aug 2007, 12:25
Well, I found another strange problem with Lego Star Wars II: During the installation I had no problem, and the game play in the Cantina runs ok. But in the first chapter of the episode IV, the screen goes white and the game is closed in sequence - it ocurred when I passed to one scenario to another.

The error message simply says that there´s a problem with the executable file of the game.

I´ve already tried a lot of alternatives with 3danalyzer, but no one had results.

Does anybody know any alternative to that problem?? It´s really frustrating, especially after playing the game a while...

fema165
19th Aug 2007, 23:25
Am I just dense? I have read and re-read all these posts and I cannot get this game to work! My kids are driving me insane...

Anyhow, I tried this, along with all the other strings that have been mentioned and I get "error while injecting dll into target practice."

What is this? This is so frustrating...

Fema165

Pete,

Try this, it actually worked for me.

When you open the 3D-Analyze v2.36b program go to the File Selection box and hit "Select", when the window opens go to the StarsWars Lego file and double click on the Lego StarWarsII.exe icon.

Under the DirectX 8.1 and 9.0 Options go down to the Pixel and Vertex Shader title and check off the box "Force max. pixel shader version 1.1".

Under the OpenGL Options, check off the "Force anisotropic filtering" box.

Next under the File Selection box Click On "Run".

This program must stay open in the background in order for the Lego StarsWars to operate.

Hope this works,

Albert

sarame287
22nd May 2008, 22:12
I tried doing what was suggested on this forum as well as an archived post that I found. And it didn't work. When I tried to extract the 3Danalyzer files from the zipped folder, it did them all except dat1.000, dat2.000, and dat3.000. I tried numerous ways of getting them out and the computer keeps giving me Error 0X80004005. When I did run 3Danalyzer (without the dat's) and clicked all the correct buttons and whatnot (as described in previous posts) it gives me one of two errors (I have tried this multiple times).

Error 1:
Could not copy
C:\Users\User\Desktop\3danalyzer-v236\3DAnalyzer-V236\ForceDLL.dll
to C:\Program Files\Giant\LEGO Star Wars Game\ForceDLL.dll !

Error 2:
Could not copy
C:\Users\User\Desktop\3danalyzer-v236\3DAnalyzer-V236\dat2.000
to C:\Program Files\Giant\LEGO Star Wars Game\openg132.dll !

I'm running Lego Star Wars using Windows Vista via Parallels on an iMac. My chipset model is ATI, RadeonHD2600. I could really use some help. *sigh*