PDA

View Full Version : New Guild for Nosgoth Beta

ZeroFernir
3rd Oct 2013, 00:38
Hey guys...
I am part of a group on facebook that is asking Square Enix and Eidos for a looong time for a new LoK game, and than we got this. Not saing it is bad, just a little out of the tipe of game we were expecting. That said, most of us wanted to play it anyway, so we are creating a new clan (hopefully some day a pro Nosgoth clan) for the old fans of the series.
Until Closed Beta is online, we are accepting anyone as newcomers to our guild; after that, we will still discuss how the selection process wil be done.
So, as founder of the guild, I invite all of you to join us in this exiting adventure...
(Plus, I think all of us agree on the name for the guild =D)
Don't forget to post in this topic, so it comes up and get's seen by more people!

Vae Victis!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/166905656844027/

UPDATE: We've got signatures in various colors and an exclusive LoK themed walpapper, made by our members!

UPDATE 2: We've got a Mumble (Voip service) paid server exclusively for our guild!

UPDATE 3: WE'VE GOT A WEBSIIIIIITE! =P here it is! www.vaevictisgaming.com

AlterRequiem
3rd Oct 2013, 01:29
Id like to join.... none of my current gaming friends care about the game at all. :( I sent you a join request via Facebook.

ZeroFernir
3rd Oct 2013, 01:35
Hope to find other players like you: that's why we created the guild. We are all like that... the LoK fans hardly have friends that like the series too, aparrently.

Swagraven
3rd Oct 2013, 12:37
I'm tempted to join, but at the same time, I'm not going to be able to play this game for a while until I get a new computer that can run it (it barely runs Soul Reaver, but I'm not in the habit of complaining about things that came to me free), and I'm a little iffy about if I'll be playing it enough to even be a part of a pro group. I already have obligations to making three separate versions of the same guild on Elder Scrolls Online.
Sooo... I'd like to, but I'm getting social gaming commitment issues?

ZeroFernir
3rd Oct 2013, 12:52
Nope, No commitment issues for the ones that apply before closed beta. After closed Beta starts (or even Alpha, I think) we shall make some requirements for the clan. But for now it is only to make the fans of LoK to come with us =D

Anacrothe
3rd Oct 2013, 13:06
Would love to but im not a social networking person per say x.x

TheMaskedFeeder
3rd Oct 2013, 13:07
I shall join your cause sir!

ZeroFernir
3rd Oct 2013, 13:15
I am loving how this things are going on. First I thought that you guys were going to say that it was a useless topic right now, and stuff... but it's going so well =D

As for Anacrothe, there is no problem. Strong allies is what we need =P no need to be social =D (or is any?)

Our clan has already 15 members =O

Denam_Pavel
3rd Oct 2013, 13:22
I've put in a join request as well. Not social either even online but this is one game where I don't want to be all Deathmatch.

LordNekronom
3rd Oct 2013, 13:23
I would also like to join :D, most of my friends aren't that excited about the game type of Nosgoth, they preferred the old model with solo gameplay and rich in lore and dialogue, so I would like to join a guild early on :D, I've sent you a request on facebook to join Ionut Baicu is my name :D

Anacrothe
3rd Oct 2013, 13:25
I am loving how this things are going on. First I thought that you guys were going to say that it was a useless topic right now, and stuff... but it's going so well =D

As for Anacrothe, there is no problem. Strong allies is what we need =P no need to be social =D (or is any?)

Oh no I meant I dont have a facebook lol or any other social networking sites so can't really apply. Not necessarily useless it always happens in BETAs well before so I don't see why it shouldn't here ( of course its mostly on mmo's) and like I said it's always fun playing with others ( that youre familiar with to an extent) =P

TheMaskedFeeder
3rd Oct 2013, 13:26

Having been in many guilds i find the earlier you make a guild for a new game the better :) theres like crazy respect for being an Original Guild. OG.

ZeroFernir
3rd Oct 2013, 13:54
Yeah, that is true... Plus, all the members will play it, so there will not be anyone excluded. We are an original guild, and aparrently, the first one to organize, making us the bigger and the older clan in Nosgoth =D

Kainslegacy
3rd Oct 2013, 14:11
Dying to get this guild started!

lucinvampire
3rd Oct 2013, 17:06
How good do you have to be in the guild? I'm a pretty bad gamer but am very enthusiastic about LoK! :D

TheMaskedFeeder
3rd Oct 2013, 18:46
yes MOAR people join! I'm playing games tonight would love to get to know some of you guys!

ZeroFernir
3rd Oct 2013, 19:04
It is no problem, Lucin... before closed beta, all we want is enthusiasts. After that we will do some testing with the ones who wanna join.

lucinvampire
3rd Oct 2013, 22:42
It is no problem, Lucien... before closed beta, all we want is enthusiasts. After that we will do some testing with the ones who wanna join.

Heh its Lucin lol good to know - i will join but no way will make it in

... Maybe it's time for me to resurrect the Suicide Squad from days of gaming with friends... For those who enjoy a set game but are really bad at it...and die a lot but above all have fun lol...

Or maybe not lol :D

MrMilky
3rd Oct 2013, 23:15
Having been in many guilds i find the earlier you make a guild for a new game the better :) theres like crazy respect for being an Original Guild. OG.

What this person said.

ZeroFernir
3rd Oct 2013, 23:24
Yeah, well, we are actually the first guild for Nosgoth. We (or at least I) hope someday to get at pro championships (if there will be any, I hope so...) We are already discussing somethings about the guild in that community on facebook, like which voicechat we should use, about the padronized signature, etc... Come on and participate on the discussion!

MrMilky
3rd Oct 2013, 23:35
Hehehehe, :evilaugh: I'm really the wrong guy to ask, but thanks for the invitation non the less :] . I see where you're coming with "not many friends of mine appreciate LoK".

ZeroFernir
3rd Oct 2013, 23:57
But it is true... sadly, here in Brazil there is a microscopic part of the people that has heard of LoK, and even less are real fans like us.

MrMilky
4th Oct 2013, 00:02
In my country many people heard about it and played at least one game. Enjoyed immensely and gladly remember Soul Reaver with a huge smile on their face. Not many played Defiance, though.
Most of the people who I personally know and who are fans of LoK (a bit older than me) are fathers and mothers already (30+ years).

ZeroFernir
4th Oct 2013, 00:10
I am, actually, the only real fan that I ever met personally =P here in brazil it is hard for you to find someone that had played one game, so to find someone who had played all of them, it's nearly impossible.

MrMilky
4th Oct 2013, 11:15
I am, actually, the only real fan that I ever met personally =P here in brazil it is hard for you to find someone that had played one game, so to find someone who had played all of them, it's nearly impossible.

I was under the impression that brasileiaro are quite fond of the LoK series seeing the FB pages, forums and the not so recent poll on the official Eidos forum where many people stated that they're from the Brazil. :thumb: I've seen many great metal concerts there, too, so for me it's only natural hehe. I think you just didn't have the luck of finding someone to share your passion for LoK.

Raziel1228
5th Oct 2013, 03:13
I'd love to join also. I have met only 2 people to have played even 1 LoK game. My uncle and my college adviser. It sucks you don't know anyone who plays it over there but even if you did there are no multiplayer LoK games(except for this one).

ZeroFernir
5th Oct 2013, 03:20
Yeah! actually, with this guild, I am calling a lot of my best friends, and they are loving the game project, even never playing the game before. And as I said to them "before you enter the guild, you will have to have at least basic lore comprehension", they are all searching about it! I am surelly seeing more fans coming!

About uncles, I met the series because of mine too =D

Raziel1228
5th Oct 2013, 03:32
Lol gotta love uncles. He got me my first video game and my ps1. He's the reason I am a gamer and got me the legacy of Kain when I when I had it. As for lore I played all the games except for Blood Omen 1. I can easily recall most of the 4 games I've played even though they were years ago.

ZeroFernir
5th Oct 2013, 15:01
Surelly. It is a deep story that really gets you into. that's why it's so immersive.

The_Reaver
9th Oct 2013, 02:03
I've just joined the group o/
I want to join the guild although I don't have enough time to play games during the week :(
I can't wait to play Nosgoth ...

I was under the impression that brasileiaro are quite fond of the LoK series seeing the FB pages, forums and the not so recent poll on the official Eidos forum where many people stated that they're from the Brazil. :thumb: I've seen many great metal concerts there, too, so for me it's only natural hehe. I think you just didn't have the luck of finding someone to share your passion for LoK.

Incredibly, I know many ppl who played the series and I'm also in Brazil. But unfortunately they are denying Nosgoth and say they won't play it.

ZeroFernir
9th Oct 2013, 02:10
I've just joined the group o/
I want to join the guild although I don't have enough time to play games during the week :(
I can't wait to play Nosgoth ...

Incredibly, I know many ppl who played the series and I'm also in Brazil. But unfortunately they are denying Nosgoth and say they won't play it.

I know little, and they are too denying Nosgoth... Well, be welcome, my friend.

Hyrosauce
9th Oct 2013, 03:08
Request sent~ I look forward to potentially gaming with all of you. C:

ZeroFernir
9th Oct 2013, 11:54
Request sent~ I look forward to potentially gaming with all of you. C:

Acepted, and I hope so! *waiting for all of us to get alpha or beta keys =D*

TheMaskedFeeder
23rd Nov 2013, 03:35
Hope my entire guild gets into alpha hint hint Square Enix

ZeroFernir
25th Nov 2013, 01:23
Hope my entire guild gets into alpha hint hint Square Enix

Yeah, sure, we have to go on alpha... PLEASE! =P

kkkkkk

DeIYIon
25th Jan 2014, 19:49
I am very interested in joining. Not many of my friends are as into the LoK franchise as I am so it would be nice to be a part of a guild with similar interests to mine and be able to talk about Nosgoth, the lore, and the future of the game. I am also in the alpha if that matter at all to you.

I have requested to join via your facebook group page.

ZeroFernir
2nd Feb 2014, 01:34
You shall be very welcome with us, then.

GaiaSilence
3rd Feb 2014, 00:59
I'm interested in joining this as well. I think maybe we should create some sort of clan site? This way everyone has a common place to post, chat, or what ever, including the ones with out social networks :D

IKathaarI
3rd Feb 2014, 01:54
I sent in a request and I feel you on the whole 'Most LoK fans don't have many friends who like LoK' fter showing my roommate SR1 and 2 he came to the conclusion that it was 'trying too hard'

...I wanted to strangle him but that's beside the point, LoK is usually a hit or miss with the audience, you either love it or hate it.

ZeroFernir
4th Feb 2014, 00:47
I sent in a request and I feel you on the whole 'Most LoK fans don't have many friends who like LoK' fter showing my roommate SR1 and 2 he came to the conclusion that it was 'trying too hard'

...I wanted to strangle him but that's beside the point, LoK is usually a hit or miss with the audience, you either love it or hate it.

Exactly how I feel =P Anyway, both of you guys are accepted already, and I believe that this one was my 500th post! =P

Timmii
8th Feb 2014, 23:03
Hey everyone

I would like to join the guild if there is still room.
Minor issue is I don't use FB..
Any chance of joining the guild without being part of the FB group? Hope so :)

Let me know. Also, I'm in the Alpha, if it matters.

Aside from that, keep up the work, it's nice to see many people joining.

(Myself being from Portugal, a special greeting to the LoK Brazilians, muito bom :)

Hope to see and play with you all in-game.

EvilElfy
9th Feb 2014, 01:49
I would like to join! Very fond of vampires especially the LoK series and Soul Reaver of course. :3
Also just joined the Facebook page. :D

Lirka_
9th Feb 2014, 11:06
Just a general question: why not just make a group on Steam? Everyone will need Steam to play the game anyway.

ZeroFernir
10th Feb 2014, 12:08
There is a steam group, there is a fb page, a mumble server and a new website. Anyone in at least one of these shall be added to VaeVictis guild in Nosgoth, as soon as a guilding sistem is released. I believe that answers Lirka_ and Timmii at once.

(For Timmii, Obrigado! é tão bom falar em português por aqui xD)

And for EvilElfy, you're in ;D

Timmii
10th Feb 2014, 20:07
Ty Zero, really appreciate the reply.

I joined the steam group. I will try to be more communicative there, the captcha required for login to the forums here drive me nuts. Can never get it right at the first try and it resets all the info every time I fail to enter the captcha correctly..
Oh well, at least we have Nosgoth :)
Take care people, hope to see you all in game/steam chat

ZeroFernir
22nd Feb 2014, 16:57
Well, the site is not of my business, but I will send your post to the guy that is taking care of it. Anyway, see ya in game!

DX2014
26th Feb 2014, 12:00
I cannot access the site at present. Getting URL error 404 (has been moved or deleted)
Big fan of all the LoK universe and as such, I bloody well want in lol.

Anacrothe
27th Feb 2014, 19:24
Hey Zero haven't seen you in a while, then again I have not been here since...a while. Anyways just saw you made a website but having the same problems as the guy above.

ZeroFernir
5th Mar 2014, 17:00
I will inform the guy responsible for the website... That's sad, it was soooo coool! xD We made even LoK-like clan banners for us =D

EDIT: Link updated. We've got a new adress: http://vaevictisgaming.com/

VanchaX
3rd Apr 2014, 14:27
I would love to join, I'm a level five Immortal founder.
I know how the game mechanics works and I have a microphone etc etc.

Sanguise23
3rd Apr 2014, 15:03
i will join, but im not into special requirments i just like to play and have fun

Blaakow
3rd Apr 2014, 17:00
Hello Nosgothians,
Im Igor, 20 years old player. I would like to join guild. Hope it`s still possible. Im trying to do my best in this game.
I haven`t got much to played so far, but im working on it. I fallen in love in Nosgoth.
My IGN: Igul
Steam: Igul

ZeroFernir
3rd Apr 2014, 22:41
As I said in the first post, just come in the FB's page and apply =D There you can find more information about the site, mumble's server, steam group and whatsoevers.

Lunestah
5th Apr 2014, 19:31
I would like to join :) but i have been on the site/facebook/mumble for the past couple days and havnt seen anyone on

ZeroFernir
6th Apr 2014, 00:30
Did you asked for permission on FB's page, or signed in the site, or have you got the right mumble server's settings?

Lunestah
6th Apr 2014, 00:48
yes yes and yes

ZeroFernir
6th Apr 2014, 19:08
Well, that's strange. I accept anyone on FB's group. And if you got mumble's server, you probably reached it trough the group. As for the clan chat of the website, it's a underused tool, I admit, but I tend to be there when I'm not playing.

edolamberto
14th May 2014, 19:57
i would like to join... i'm a competitive player that use microphone for tactic

CrayonEater
25th Jun 2014, 11:23
Hello everyone :) I am just a new guy looking for something that already exists :D (your clan) I haven't played the LoK series at all but I like this game very much! Do you still accept new members?

ZeroFernir
25th Jun 2014, 17:35
We do =D When Nosgoth go open beta we will stop accepting and start to do some testing with the candidates.

Conrad_Toskan
3rd Jul 2014, 00:35
I also would like to join. I started playing Nosgoth a few hours ago and I hope to find a group to for some teamplay (cause that is the only way to survive in that world...)

edit: My steam name is Conrad Toskan

OrNahh
18th Aug 2014, 07:56
yo everyone. just got a beta key 2 or 3 days ago... lvl 10 already, loving the game except sometimes teammates have no clue but that happens in every pvp doesnt it? and thats why Id like to join a guild so we can communicate while playing, since this is a team game that requires communication; tho to learn more with the experience that u guys must have as well. Just asked to join vaevictis group on facebook. name is João Sousa... aaaaand thats all. thanks if u guys accept me ^.^

SgtSmoke
18th Aug 2014, 12:16
I don't do the Facebook thing . Let me know if you guys get a website or some other way to join.my steam name is SgtSmoke , maybe I can get an invite in-game.

Dremoradhuron
7th Jan 2015, 16:11
I would like to join your can. i'm a level 21 palyer, my ingame name is Dhuron.

SpookysFAfa
20th Jan 2015, 16:13
I hope im not replying too late cauz its 20th of January xD.Anyways im a competitive player,playing nosgoth for a long time and i would like to join your guild because it looks organised.Hope to see ya in game in the open beta.

SpookysFAfa