PDA

View Full Version : Hitman Blood Money Won't Start/load

DunnoJack
15th Sep 2006, 21:18
Hi, I have the PC version of Hitman Blood Money. It came with my video card, an evga 7900gs.

When I click on the launch icon though, I get a white screen on part of my desktop... and thats it. Other tech support problems seem to get past this talking about loading bars and intro movies... I'm not even getting to that point.

I've updated my video card drivers, turned off the onboard audio... shut down every application/service I can think of, and nothing is working. I have the latest version of directx 9 installed as well. I tried talking to the computer tech support guys who sent me to the game manufacturer. I tried calling the support number durring business hours, and it said nobody was availble.

Any ideas and or comments would be greatly appreciated.

(my computer specs, amd 64 3800+, evga 7900gs, 1 gig ram, onboard audio, plenty of harddrive space)

Avoozl
26th Sep 2006, 08:31
Unfortunately, I'm in the exact same boat as you are. Official technical support was less than helpful. :(

My system config is different however. AXP 2400+, ATI card. So, I don't really know what the heck the problem is.

CUFFAJE
27th Sep 2006, 17:57
Sorry guy's, but i think i have it the worst i was on the 11th (of 12) mission and now i have this problem i have unistalled and reinstalled overinstalled but its still messed up i click the shortcut and ....... nothing just get the hour glass for 5 sec then dead still and i really wanted to finish this game too!

CasperTFG
29th Sep 2008, 11:39
I have the same problem too, only I get a black portion on my screen. Maybe that's because I'm trying to install the demo. Sounds like a common problem though, and I certainly won't be buying the full version if I can't play it.

This is the first thread I've found on this topic, and it's pretty old. Doesn't Eidos have a solution?

My system specs are as follows:

Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe
AMD X2 6000+
2GB Mushkin PC2-6400
EVGA 8800GTS (640-P2-N829-AR)
WindowsXP Home
Using Nvidia 178.13 Driver

:mad2: