PDA

View Full Version : I think the series is in good hands

Rexidus
2nd Oct 2013, 23:38
So I just watched the live stream on youtube and I have to say, I really feel that these guys get and love the setting. I'm completely confidant that the game itself will do the series justice. We'll have to see about the gameplay but I'm not really too concerned.

I am saddened that there won't be non-combat areas and that the character customization wasn't brought up but that's really more my issue than Nosgoths.

I'm looking forward to more from this game. :D

Anacrothe
3rd Oct 2013, 12:52
I am saddened that there won't be non-combat areas and that the character customization wasn't brought up but that's really more my issue than Nosgoths.

I'm looking forward to more from this game. :D

I also think its in good hands and as for character customization I believe in the battle aspect there is a lot of options I believe thats what they said in the live stream. Appearance-wise there will be some "add ons" according to their twitter anyways.

TheMaskedFeeder
3rd Oct 2013, 13:11
If anything it looks like its frustrating for them to say they love the franchise and then be told they don't by the salty.

it would bug me for sure.

CountEyokir
3rd Oct 2013, 14:46
Frankly the Q and A told me the exact opposite and that there is little to no understanding of the importance of maintaining the core message and theme of the narrative. Programmers and lore buffs they might be, but story tellers - no