PDA

View Full Version : Interesting about cheats...

Yami_Seirei
13th Sep 2006, 12:26
I completed Legend 100% and now am just playing around in the levels with the cheats.
The one shot kill cheat is the only one you can enter that stays until you switch the console off all the others have to be put in at the start of every level depending on which ones you want to use. This is annoying if you want to use one like bulletproof on a time trial as every second counts on those especially when riding a motorbike which is not one of my stronger points in the game!:cool:
BTW i love having the Soul Reaver though that it ultra cool! :D

Headache
13th Sep 2006, 21:39
Im having a slight issue with the unlimited SMG ammo cheat. When I start to shoot with the lovely weapons, she switches to her pistols. Input is appreciated :D

Yami_Seirei
22nd Sep 2006, 20:47
are you on 360 or PS2? or PC? i haven't come across that bug on the PS2 mind you i find with one shot kill all one needs is a pair of pistols :D i did also discover that the bulletproof cheat lasts until the console is switched off but none of the others unfortunately :(

Joshorty
22nd Sep 2006, 23:46
Im having a slight issue with the unlimited SMG ammo cheat. When I start to shoot with the lovely weapons, she switches to her pistols. Input is appreciated :D
Does that happen all the time? 'cause sometimes, the ammo does run out and she'd go to her pistols for some reason unless, you're problem happens everytime you try to use the SMG:scratch:

Headache
23rd Sep 2006, 01:13
Does that happen all the time? 'cause sometimes, the ammo does run out and she'd go to her pistols for some reason unless, you're problem happens everytime you try to use the SMG:scratch:
Im on PC.
But no, it does not happen all the time... It's just annoying to be pumping someone full of lead (:D) when you intermittently change your weapons and you end up taking damage/longer to kill the thing with the pistols.
:mad2:

Joshorty
23rd Sep 2006, 01:51
O I see. But in my opnion, I'd rather use the pistols 'cause killing everybody to fast is no fun - I'd rather kill time with sick actions and stunts :D (don't take me the wrong way like applying it to real life of course:lol: )

Headache
23rd Sep 2006, 01:53
I'd rather kill time with sick actions and stunts
Oh yes. The stunts. *tries to contain excitement* - I've failed:
ZOMG!!! Those are one of coolest things about the game :cool:

Joshorty
23rd Sep 2006, 14:48
I even fluke out in discovering more:D!!
and what I LOVE to do most is doing a chain of slow-mo combos:D Like after jumping on the enemies head then going to the grould I can still slide in slow moo, then CONTINUE the slow mo by jumping on the enemy or another one again:D or grapple in slow mo:D

Headache
23rd Sep 2006, 15:36
I even fluke out in discovering more:D!!
and what I LOVE to do most is doing a chain of slow-mo combos:D Like after jumping on the enemies head then going to the grould I can still slide in slow moo, then CONTINUE the slow mo by jumping on the enemy or another one again:D or grapple in slow mo:D
Yeah I did the same thing. Discovered them by 'accident' even though they're listed in the manual. But yes, the aerial attack is pretty snazzy - I love hearing the mercs scream/die in slow mo.
:D